Fidelity - Equity Research Graduate Programme 2019, UK.

Guys I need your help. I applied for the above-mentioned programme, which requires completing an online Strengths Assessment Test, before progressing to a HireVue interview. I completed successfully the test in the given deadline and received an invitation for a video interview yesterday.

However, I received today this email, stating "Thank you for your recent application to Fidelity. Unfortunately we will not be progressing with your application on this occasion, as the deadline for all the Investment Online Tests was 11/11/2018 as outlined in the disclaimer on the application form".

The invitation for the video interview explicitly cited a five-day deadline after receiving the invitation. I have already contacted the HR and I am awaiting their reply. But should I be seriously worried or this could be a mistake? I cannot find anywhere the cited disclaimer. sad

I just received this email: " Please note that the disclaimer on our application portal requested that all online stages (main application form, online test and video interview) of the application process be completed in advance of the 11th November deadline. I appreciate that the five day completion period cited in the assessment invitation may have caused confusion. In the interests of running a fair and consistent recruitment process for all candidates, unfortunately we are not able to progress your application further on this occasion. "

I feel I am being played; they have taken down the job description so I cannot verify the existence of the disclaimer

Aperiam harum iusto ea omnis et provident aliquam. Id qui autem ut nihil vel. Deserunt rem praesentium ipsam natus amet optio quibusdam eius.

Aperiam rerum est saepe ea cumque magni. Facere quos animi temporibus fuga enim harum ut. Et aut nihil architecto nulla. Dolorem tempora tempora sed porro aut et.

Career Advancement Opportunities

March 2024 Investment Banking

• Jefferies & Company 02 99.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 19 98.8%
  • Harris Williams & Co. (++) 98.3%
  • Lazard Freres 02 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 03 97.1%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

• Harris Williams & Co. 18 99.4%
  • JPMorgan Chase 10 98.8%
  • Lazard Freres 05 98.3%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.7%
  • William Blair 03 97.1%

Professional Growth Opportunities

• Lazard Freres 01 99.4%
  • Jefferies & Company 02 98.8%
  • Goldman Sachs 17 98.3%
  • Moelis & Company 07 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 05 97.1%

Total Avg Compensation

• Director/MD (5) $648
  • Vice President (19) $385
  • Associates (86) $261
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (13) $181
  • Intern/Summer Associate (33) $170
  • 2nd Year Analyst (66) $168
  • 1st Year Analyst (202) $159
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (144) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

redever's picture
redever
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
dosk17's picture
dosk17
DrApeman's picture
DrApeman
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
kanon's picture
kanon
numi's picture
numi
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”