Finance Rotational Program for BB or FP&A for Highly-Regarded Tech Company?
I am an undergraduate finance student and have opportunities to work in Financial Development Rotational Programs for two out of the( / /BoA/ ). I was wondering if these were highly regarded programs and what possible exit opportunities they would provide.
I am NOT interested in investment banking at all.
I am deciding between these Rotational programs and a FP&A role in a highly-regarded tech company. Comp/benefits similar across the board.
Wall Street Oasis Notifications
Please tell us a little bit more about yourself to send you the most relevant notifications
Popular Content See all
- Since we are talking about savings and cost of living, I thought it would be interesting to share "hero to zero" stories that you have seen. I'd imagine anyone working in finance has seen at least a few cases of some dude overextending himself financially and blowing up after a...+40 by Mostly Random Dude in OFF
- Hi all. I posted earlier (about [reflecting on six years following a career change](https://www.wallstreetoasis.com/forums/checking-in-6-years-later-ib-to-mbb-transition)) and got treated to a fascinating discussion — thanks to the questions raised by all of you! In that discussion, some...+39 by Feinstein in IB
- Well that was absolutely hilarious. Haven't seen a CEO dodge questions and come unglued like that since the "asshole" moment from Skilling. Stock's down about 5% after-hours thanks to fraud-boy shitting the bed yet again. I hope some of you are short the stock or long swaps...+34 by GreenspanAndHam in MKT
- I've been asked to do an AMA a few times over the past few months and it's dead in the office so I figured I'd open myself up for questions.
- BS in Accounting from no name college with 3.0
- MS in Accounting from Indiana
- 1 year in Big 4 (I knew I was...+31 by accountingbyday in CF
- Have a DB offer for SA 2019. Haven't applied to any other firms yet, wondering whether to take it or not. Go to a target school, GPA above 3.5. +24 by pton2020 in IB
- With many WSO members being avid drinkers, I figured it might be insightful to have an idea of bars worth visiting in different cities so when one is there (for business or pleasure) one has a decent idea of where a good night starts or ends. I'll kick off (spoilers)
My top 3 for...+20 by G-I the pharma guy in OFF
- Hello Monkeys,
Long time lurker here. Thanks to this site I have been able to work my way into a F500 FP&A Financial Analyst from a complete non-target that could be considered a notch above community college. I am starting at 70K which is solid (low COL city) but I was curious as to what...+17 by scaredmoneydontmakemoney in CF
- Listen, I'm no doomsday guy. But let's talk about the thing on everyone's mind. Acquisitions folk out there - you get dumped during a capital markets freeze - what do you do (take a less prestigious job, change industry, wait it out, etc...)
For those older Monkeys (much...+17 by ThatGuyBalls in RE