Hello Wall Street oasis,
I am a current graduate from college just recently and I am struggling between 2 career paths. My main concern is money because I could enjoy both but which career do you guys think would be more lucrative. I think it is also worth noting that my father is a financial advisor and he already has a successful built in client base which could be useful. Any thoughts or comments would be appreciated. Thanks!
Hello Wall Street oasis,
Relevant Salary & Bonus Data
Wall Street Oasis Notifications
Please tell us a little bit more about yourself to send you the most relevant notifications
Popular Content See all
- My first big break was back in freshman year, I managed to cold call the head of investment banking at X bank. Managed to impress him enough to say he would help in pushing my resume for an interview for that year's internship. But never got the internship nor interview for the summers...+55 by kyleluck in IB
- Hi guys,
I was hoping someone in the industry could explain to me what kind of maths/stats/CS skillset is required in trading/structuring/quant roles in exotics/hybrids/structured credit, etc vs for instance a role in FX or other highly liquid desks.
I ask this because I have a bsc in...+48 by EuroQuant in TR
- It's that time of the year again... Intern Season
Graduated from a semi-target. Networked my way into banking and was lucky enough to secure an IB internship my sophomore year. Returned for my junior summer; realized I liked IB but not the firm. Went through the FT IB...+32 by monkeyking722 in IB
- It seems like all my life I have had vices. In high school, it was video games. College, drinking and weed. Now it is caffeine and sports betting. At this point I feel it is inevitable to have a few things that I can't do without, and I don't necessarily think it is a bad thing. All of...+19 by tudorg in OFF
- Hi everyone! I’ve really enjoyed the community here at WSO and the fantastic insights and advice people have shared over the years, so thought I’d give back and share my non-traditional experience.
Target school, liberal arts major. Interned at a BB IBD my junior summer,...+13 by JDS07 in PE
- Curious what you're wearing to protect your eyeballs this summer, looking for a new pair. Thinking about rocking [these](https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/61zGpBIbLmL._UX522_.jpg) for the clubs +12 by apogical in FASH
- Owners/operators/multifamily funds, what are you guys hearing in your world?
State assembly reached an agreement last night in Albany. The new regulations, expected to be signed in the law:
* eliminate vacancy decontrol (ability to bring up to market-rate when tenant leaves)
* limit Major...+11 by Edifice in RE
- Credit Suisse just listed an info session in September on my university's career portal for their summer 2021 internship opportunities. Seems like banks are going to continue to push recruiting ahead.+11 by dwaynejohnson in IB
- Curious to know what you guys think about the different markets/cities to work in here in the US. Every city seems to offer a uniqueness that can translate in to how easy it is to do business there, build a network, enjoy a quality of life, etc.
We constantly hear about NYC, LA, SF, Boston,...+10 by jayflip21 in RE
- What’s the highest paying entry level position for someone with a business degree and a masters in real estate?+9 by ttlyt_1 in RE
Upcoming EventsSee all
- Jun18Podcast: How to be time rich -- Camille Holden -- 6/1812:00 to 1:00 EDT Online
- Jun19Financial Modeling Boot Camp -- New York City, 6/19-6/218:00 to 5:00 EDT Online
- Jun19WSO Boston Meet Up: Wed 6/19, 630-830pm, The Alley Bar6:30 EDT Boston, MA
- Jun19WSO LA Meet Up: Wed 6/19, 7pm, The Bungalow In Santa Monica7:00 EDT Santa Monica,, CA
- Jun19WSO Toronto Meetup: Wed June 19th, 7:30pm, Joey Eaton Center.7:30 EDT Toronto,