Does it look like a backoffice role?
* Draft detailed pitch books for client presentations and for internal marketing. Maintain a record of pitches and keep updated standard pitch books for market developments.
* Conduct analysis and research to identify potential issuer candidates.
* Draft preliminary term sheets for prospective issuers.
* Perform credit analysis on potential private placement issuers.
* Develop indicative pricing for prospective issuers.
* Maintain and update internal management database on new issue private placements, relevant US and EURO public deals and project/structured bonds.
* Produce weekly market report for internal and external distribution.
* Keep updated on a daily basis developments in the private market, project and infrastructure finance, relevant public markets, interest rates and credit in general.
* Proactively support the marketing activities of corporate coverage bankers, debt capital markets, project finance and infrastructure bankers.
* Organize and maintain internal directories.
* Coordinate arrangements and documentation for internal deal approvals.
* Prepare client engagement letters in conjunction with internal legal counsel.
* Create and maintain working group lists, timetable and responsibilities, due diligence question lists and information request lists.
* Draft Private Placement Memoranda and road show presentations and coordinate the production thereof.
* Organize road shows.
* Coordinate the appointment of external counsel.
* Produce deal term sheets and read and provide comments to transaction legal documentation.
* Interface with payments department and attorneys while closing transactions.
* Maintenance of closed file documentation (obtaining required signatures, closing checklist, archiving).
* Maintain ongoing dialogue with investors.
* Coordinate selling efforts with fixed income sales as necessary.
* Maintain database of investor contact information.
* Other various responsibilities as directed.
* Time management skills, ability to work flexibly and under pressure and attention to detail.
* Proactive and confidence in dealing with senior management at issuers and investors.
* Ability to integrate into a team and develop working relationships with SG staff in different cultures and geographies.
* Exceptional business writing skills.
* Highly developed skills in credit and financial analysis, accounting, bond and derivative mathematics,
* Advanced knowledge of Powerpoint, Excel and Word
* Knowledge of project finance principles.
* Public debt capital markets knowledge.
* Familiarity with standard private market legal documentation.
* Bloomberg and Intralinks.
PRIOR WORK EXPERIENCE
* 1+ years of relevant experience in a similar role
* Previous experience within investment banking
* Bachelors degree