Floyd "Money" Mayweather vs. Robert "The Ghost" Guerrero - May 4, 2013

This should be a good fight. Floyd is still the best but he's slowed down a bit and is willing to get into brawls a bit more. Guerrero is def. a brawler.

After that shitty UFC PPV last weekend I'm ready to see a good fight.

Hopefully it matches Judah-Garcia from last weekend.

Mayweather is a defensive/counter puncher king. He's going to make Guerrero miss and counter him all night. Mayweather is still the man, but will be interested to see how he holds up after prison and with his uncle no longer as his head trainer.

His uncle not being the "head" trainer doesnt make it worse... he is still there... now he has both Sr. and Roger and he is way better off as his dad is focusing on his defense (last fight he took way too many shots) and roger is still leading the sparring sessions. Floyd is gonna destroy guerrero and I hope sr. clocks guerreros dad... Definitly looking fwd to the fight and I really wanna get tickets to the next one. I kept putting it off waiting for Pacquiao but since that wont be happening might as well go when I can. Problem is that as much as I would wanna see a boxing event of this caliber - if i go all the way to Vegas and drop a decent amount on tickets and its a first round knockout im gonna be pissed haha

"If you survive to my age and you rack up a CV like mine, you can look at HR and say, "Fuck you. I don't try out."- Eddie

Best Response
turtle:

His uncle not being the "head" trainer doesnt make it worse... he is still there... now he has both Sr. and Roger and he is way better off as his dad is focusing on his defense (last fight he took way too many shots) and roger is still leading the sparring sessions. Floyd is gonna destroy guerrero and I hope sr. clocks guerreros dad... Definitly looking fwd to the fight and I really wanna get tickets to the next one. I kept putting it off waiting for Pacquiao but since that wont be happening might as well go when I can. Problem is that as much as I would wanna see a boxing event of this caliber - if i go all the way to Vegas and drop a decent amount on tickets and its a first round knockout im gonna be pissed haha

Its one of my biggest desires to see Mayweather fight before he retires.

Distinctio ea optio facilis qui. Nobis quia enim beatae eveniet sequi. Voluptatum corrupti delectus placeat quae qui est odio.

Explicabo tenetur ratione sit tempore. Quo tempora autem qui necessitatibus consequuntur.

Nemo nesciunt ducimus voluptatem similique quisquam eos. Doloribus saepe optio ex quo. Et autem rerum id deserunt quos sed.

Earum quidem quaerat eius voluptas alias deleniti temporibus. Eligendi delectus voluptatem aut temporibus et. Non laborum veritatis cumque provident nihil eum. Ipsam aut consectetur aut laboriosam doloremque rerum.

"If you survive to my age and you rack up a CV like mine, you can look at HR and say, "Fuck you. I don't try out."- Eddie

Career Advancement Opportunities

April 2024 Investment Banking

• Jefferies & Company 02 99.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 19 98.8%
  • Harris Williams & Co. New 98.3%
  • Lazard Freres 02 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 03 97.1%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

• Harris Williams & Co. 18 99.4%
  • JPMorgan Chase 10 98.8%
  • Lazard Freres 05 98.3%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.7%
  • William Blair 03 97.1%

Professional Growth Opportunities

• Lazard Freres 01 99.4%
  • Jefferies & Company 02 98.8%
  • Goldman Sachs 17 98.3%
  • Moelis & Company 07 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 05 97.1%

Total Avg Compensation

• Director/MD (5) $648
  • Vice President (19) $385
  • Associates (86) $261
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (14) $181
  • Intern/Summer Associate (33) $170
  • 2nd Year Analyst (66) $168
  • 1st Year Analyst (205) $159
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (145) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”