Help me rewrite what I am doing as PE associate intern for resume.
1. Is this cash flow analysis?
2. This has been first week only.
3. I'm interested in IB. I'm a non- traditional applicant coming from medicine. (First year of med school, specifically.)
1.Analyzed (parsed?) multi-year tax return statements to conduct cash flow analysis of two potential new business acquisitions from broker via MS
2. Generated MS spreadsheet of cash flow (based on template?) (focus P&Ls?)
3.Via computed and analyzed margins of profit and margins of ebitda.
4. Using margins and independent analysis of industry factors using industry M&A flash sheets(is that what that was?) generated one-pager to discuss with principal whether to pass on new acquisition. (Include some of the logical statements I made in analysis particular to industry or no? Not sure if the one-pager ended up being relevant)
- How relevant is this to ib analyst work?