Wall Street Oasis Notifications
Please tell us a little bit more about yourself to send you the most relevant notifications
Popular Content See all
- I find this thread pretty amusing because I'm ~40, have two kids, have made good money over the years in a good field (not consulting) and there's just no way I'm retiring now, and I have more money "saved" (in my world a lot is tied up in carry) than some of the...+59 by Dingdong08 in Blog
- Since we are talking about savings and cost of living, I thought it would be interesting to share "hero to zero" stories that you have seen. I'd imagine anyone working in finance has seen at least a few cases of some dude overextending himself financially and blowing up after a...+38 by Mostly Random Dude in OFF
- Well that was absolutely hilarious. Haven't seen a CEO dodge questions and come unglued like that since the "asshole" moment from Skilling. Stock's down about 5% after-hours thanks to fraud-boy shitting the bed yet again. I hope some of you are short the stock or long swaps...+33 by GreenspanAndHam in MKT
- I've been asked to do an AMA a few times over the past few months and it's dead in the office so I figured I'd open myself up for questions.
- BS in Accounting from no name college with 3.0
- MS in Accounting from Indiana
- 1 year in Big 4 (I knew I was...+31 by accountingbyday in CF
- With many WSO members being avid drinkers, I figured it might be insightful to have an idea of bars worth visiting in different cities so when one is there (for business or pleasure) one has a decent idea of where a good night starts or ends. I'll kick off (spoilers)
My top 3 for...+20 by G-I the pharma guy in OFF
- Listen, I'm no doomsday guy. But let's talk about the thing on everyone's mind. Acquisitions folk out there - you get dumped during a capital markets freeze - what do you do (take a less prestigious job, change industry, wait it out, etc...)
For those older Monkeys (much...+17 by ThatGuyBalls in RE
- Curious to know how pay stacks up now on Wall Street across divisions. From what I hear, 85K Prorated seems to be the norm right now for IB, but I'm intrigued in hearing about other people's experiences.
investment banking internship compensation
For the big banks, salaries are...+17 by Wulf in IB
- I've been a long time browser on this website and just wanted to share my experience.
Here are my stats before we start: UG: Service Academy - 2.3 GPA Grad: Big D1 Sport School - random MS with accounting and finance classes - 3.8 GPA GMAT - 720 Work exp: 5 years military...+17 by jwc0203 in BSCH