Hey guys, wanted to get some advice on what I should expect for an interview for FP&A / Corporate at a big international PE firm, NY office. Most interviews I've been in are forso they've been more technical questions on , , etc.... This is my first interview for a corporate Analyst and I don't know what to expect. This is an entry level position. The description is below:
- Prepare and run reports
- Quarterly and monthly financial reports and reconciliations, budget and forecast controls
- Analysis of trends of revenue, capex, expenses, key performance indicators, performance fees.
- Work on the continued development and automatization of Budgeting, Financial Forecasting, Financial Reports and Modeling tools, budget/forecast processes, board meetings and internal presentations
I've only had ER experience on my resume, but have a Finance degree.
What types of questions should I expect? From my understanding most will be behavioral...
Financial Modeling Course
- Get An Edge For Your Interviews & Finance Career
- The Best (and Most Affordable) Financial Modeling Self-study Courses.
- WSO Members receive a 15% discount