Free Clear Admit Columbia School Guide - through 7/29, 9 AM ET

Clear Admit is excited to offer applicants one FREE school guide to Columbia Business School. Available for immediate download, each Clear Admit School Guide offers informative and detailed profiles of leading business schools; the definitive guide to CBS, the Columbia School Guide provides insight into the program’s core curriculum, popular professors and access to business leaders in NYC, among much more. Admissions officers, applicants and the press all agree that the Clear Admit School Guides are a vital tool to successfully navigating the MBA admissions process.

To download your free Columbia School Guide, simply go to the Clear Admit Shop and enter coupon code CBSSG14 at checkout.

http://www.clearadmit.com/products/school-guides/columbia-business-scho…

This limited-time offer ends Tuesday, July 29th at 9:00 a.m. EST. Let me know if you have questions or any issues getting your guide!

Regards,
Jon

Hi TravelBonobo, I'm sorry the site said expired before the specified time. As a result, we have extended the offer. Please try again, or feel free to email info@clearadmit dot com and we will send you the guide that way. Thanks, and apologies again for the issue the first time!

Erin Hale Clear Admit, LLC 215.568.2590

Hi achanont, I'm sorry the site said expired before the specified time. As a result, we have extended the offer. Please try again, or feel free to email info@clearadmit dot com and we will send you the guide that way. Thanks, and apologies again for the issue the first time!

Autem natus corporis dignissimos est voluptatem. Non atque dolores perspiciatis ipsam eos voluptas.

Amet non necessitatibus optio sunt. Occaecati vero odit quae quis.

Aut rerum et tenetur sed. Dolor est ea veritatis perferendis sapiente. Eos magni aliquam vel quo ducimus non tempore. Sunt repellendus id laborum ea doloribus nisi sit.

Career Advancement Opportunities

April 2024 Investment Banking

• Jefferies & Company 02 99.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 19 98.8%
  • Harris Williams & Co. New 98.3%
  • Lazard Freres 02 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 03 97.1%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

• Harris Williams & Co. 18 99.4%
  • JPMorgan Chase 10 98.8%
  • Lazard Freres 05 98.3%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.7%
  • William Blair 03 97.1%

Professional Growth Opportunities

• Lazard Freres 01 99.4%
  • Jefferies & Company 02 98.8%
  • Goldman Sachs 17 98.3%
  • Moelis & Company 07 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 05 97.1%

Total Avg Compensation

• Director/MD (5) $648
  • Vice President (19) $385
  • Associates (86) $261
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (14) $181
  • Intern/Summer Associate (33) $170
  • 2nd Year Analyst (66) $168
  • 1st Year Analyst (205) $159
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (145) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”