Wall Street Oasis Notifications
Please tell us a little bit more about yourself to send you the most relevant notifications
Popular Content See all
- Sitting at my desk here just waiting for things to wind down so thought I’d give back to the community and try my first long form post. I did some interviewing last year but this year I was heavily involved for both SA and FT interviews so thought I’d lay out some observations / behind the...+71 by NuclearPenguins in IB
- Heard Wilbur Ross's comments early about government employees going to homeless shelters/food banks as they are on the eve of missing a second paycheck.
Just wanted to hear the finance/"Oasis" thoughts on this matter. For me, on one hand, obviously this isn't right,...+49 by ironman32 in OFF
- First some background, I am a senior and am heading to a quant shop for full time this summer. This past recruiting cycle I received offers from Two Sigma, Citadel, Old Mission, Hudson River Trading, DE Shaw, Jump, and Five Rings Capital for positions ranging from pure dev to pure quant. I study...+37 by quantfin in TR
- Watched the FYRE documentary over the weekend (the Netflix one, not HULU). Did anyone else see this? Wanted to see what everyone else was thinking. Mainly, it's crazy how people think they take/scam people out of their money, and also, how people get scammed out of their money. Made me...+35 by ironman32 in OFF
- Fellow monkeys,
Online probably isn't the best place to seek for advice but would like an external perspective regardless.
Some background: HYP undergrad, and a current 1st year associate at a BB Financial Sponsors Group in NYC. I recently got an offer to join a PE MF at another...+33 by haxx0r31337 in OFF
- **Disclaimer: Semi-target Alumni**
Now that training is finishing up at my bank (GS/MS), I wanted to share with WSO how radically different the analyst class make up is compared to the pre-conceived notion of it being filled with mostly target schools.
Sure, once again Wharton put the...+32 by westsider in IB
- I've personally been looking for a socially liberal fiscally conservative candidate for some time (classical liberalism if you will). anti-border wall, anti-deficit, anti-UBI, pro-environment...
a couple of faux pas with race while at SBUX, but this sounds promising. what does WSO...+28 by thebrofessor in OFF
- Attached to the bottom of this post, you will find the Wall Street Oasis private equity resume template for experienced professionals, used by the WSO paid service and thousands of candidates to successfully land a job in private equity.
For those of you with deal or project experience coming...+23 by WallStreetOasis.com in PE
Upcoming EventsSee all
- Feb04Webinar: CFA - is it right for you? -- 9pm ET, 2/4/199:00 to 10:00 EST Online
- Feb04Webinar: What & What NOT to Say to Headhunters -- 9pm ET, 2/4/189:00 to 10:00 EST Online
- Feb05Podcast: The story of Venmo -- Andrew Kortina -- 2/512:00 to 1:00 EST Online
- Feb06Financial Modeling Boot Camp -- Minneapolis, 2/6-2/88:00 to 5:00 EST Online
- Feb08WSO Paris Happy Hour: Fri 8 Feb, 8pm @ Bar des Halles2:00 EST Paris