FT Offer Decision, Need Help
Hey guys, fortunate to have 2 offers to choose from but need some advice, especially with all that's going on. So I had an internship at a well-known hedge fund through a really good connection last summer, and liked it but there was no opportunity for a return offer.
I went through FT recruiting and ended with 2 offers, one in IB at CS/Citi/Barclays and the other is at JPM/MS but in their Asset Management arm. My goal is Buyside (prob HF at some point) and definitely have more interest in investing/AM, but not sure if I should give up the shot at IB in a BB.