WSO Elite Modeling Package

• 6 courses to mastery: Excel, Financial Statement, LBO, M&A, Valuation and DCF
  • Elite instructors from top BB investment banks and private equity megafunds
  • Includes Company DB + Video Library Access (1 year)

Comments (84)

Learn More

300+ video lessons across 6 modeling courses taught by elite practitioners at the top investment banks and private equity funds -- Excel Modeling -- Financial Statement Modeling -- M&A Modeling -- LBO Modeling -- DCF and Valuation Modeling -- ALL INCLUDED + 2 Huge Bonuses.

Learn more
  • Intern in IB-M&A
Mar 2, 2021 - 10:39am

I haven't contacted them - I didn't want to appear pushy. Do you know how many Summer interns they are taking (London)?

• Prospect in IB-M&A
Mar 3, 2021 - 10:18am

Ditto I had 2 half an hour zooms, I was more trying to distinguish between the first-round screening calls and the second round AC that some people seem to have done

• Intern in IB - Gen
Mar 3, 2021 - 10:20am

had a chat with HR before the first rounds and apparently, they do their next round the week after the first round? but that might be different for other people. I haven't heard anything yet

• Intern in IB - Gen
Mar 3, 2021 - 10:26am

I wouldn't count it as a ding yet. Their HR is based out of the US and the London team is lean, so in terms of scheduling they might take longer to get everything organized. Good luck dude!

• Prospect in IB-M&A
Mar 3, 2021 - 10:32am

That's what I heard, but then again your individual situation may be different

I talked to someone in London at FTP and they thought that we just do a case study and a couple more interviews - this is for the 6mo internship which I think is the only thing advertised on their site?

• Prospect in IB-M&A
Mar 9, 2021 - 4:38am

I don't think there's a case study for the 6 months internship. I did the AC and am on to the last round (chat with a HR) but of course may be a case by case situation! 

• Intern in IB - Gen
Mar 29, 2021 - 6:26pm

I haven't heard anything, so either its a ding or a waitlist. GL to you too I'm sure there are other equally good opportunities ahead!

• Intern in IB-M&A
Mar 15, 2021 - 3:34pm

I had final round in 3rd week of Feb - surely a ding now given no news? 

• Intern in IB - Gen
Mar 24, 2021 - 5:18pm

I just followed up and hope that I get a response soon lol, seems like a ding at this point

Start Discussion

Total Avg Compensation

May 2021 Investment Banking

• Director/MD (9) $911
  • Vice President (35) $364
  • Associates (195) $233
  • 2nd Year Analyst (110) $151
  • Intern/Summer Associate (96) $145
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (26) $145
  • 1st Year Analyst (405) $131
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (330) $82