Full Time Recruiting outlook for 2021

what are your thoughts about full time recruiting for 2021? Are we looking at a leaner class because of the lower deal flows that are expected after this outbreak? is it worth re-recruiting or would you buckle down and lateral in a couple of years? Would you love to hear your thoughts :)

Also, how am I supposed to make "hello, please tell me about your career while in the middle of a global pandemic" sound tasteful?

Comments (5)

• Analyst 1 in IB - Gen
Mar 25, 2020

BUMP

OP - If you don't mind answering, have you already broken into IB with a summer or just looking to network to break in for FT?

Mar 29, 2020

I have an internship at a PE firm. If all goes well I should be gainfully employed :
Can i pm you? or you pm me?

Array

• Intern in IB - Gen
Apr 3, 2020

Also, how am I supposed to make "hello, please tell me about your career while in the middle of a global pandemic" sound tasteful?
[/quote]

BUMP

Apr 3, 2020

I am not expecting, much, if any, FT recruitment for 2021 start, particularly at the Associate level which is already sparse enough even during good times. I was hoping to recruit full-time with a handful of MMs that I have a relationship with, but it doesn't seem like there will be any spots available with the market being how it is right now.

Apr 3, 2020
Comment