Give me your prediction on how the 2020 election will go down

2733278823's picture

Who do you think will come out of the Democrat primary? How does that person do against Trump? What will they campaign against each other with?

Comments (17)

Jul 7, 2019

The Democrats are a party that is divided against themselves. Trump will win the election in 2020.

Timing Is Everything.

Jul 7, 2019

Jesus fuck, 4 years flew by.

Jul 8, 2019

fr

Timing Is Everything.

Jul 8, 2019
Pump and Dump:

Jesus fuck, 4 years flew by.

That's because it has been less than 3

Jul 7, 2019

Trump 2020. MAGA

Jul 8, 2019

Jul 8, 2019

ohhh I hadn't thought of that option yet

Jul 8, 2019

Democrats have no strategy. I think it'll be close, but their "platform" so far is open borders, healthcare for illegal immigrants, and "free" college... That'll rile up Republicans across the lands. Trump will win.

Democrats... no let me separate out most sane people... SJW Liberals are some fucking morons. All they had to do was run a moderate candidate, and they'd win. But they can't get out of their own way.

Jul 8, 2019

Trump may win given the conditional that many liberals are pushing for agendas that are too far left. Did I vote for Trump? Yes. Do I like Trump? I've tried to but he's just an embarrassment when he opens his mouth but I hate Hillary even more.

It's truly sad... This country hasn't been this divided, since, ever... I hate the news media. All CNN and Fox does is push their political bullshit agendas, non-stop. I miss the time when people can turn on the news and watch "feel good" stories.

I miss the time when people didn't step our flag or berate the idea of patriotism. A country full of entrepreneurs and hard working people who never in a million years thought of living off the system. A country where education was more important for our young people than trying to decide bathroom rights. It's just never ending...

Funniest
Jul 8, 2019
mswoonc:

This country hasn't been this divided, since, ever...

The Civil War?

Jul 8, 2019

Well, I'm talking about the 21st century.

Jul 8, 2019

Depends entirely on who the Democrats nominate.

Jul 8, 2019

With the secession California Or Texas... place your bets

Jul 8, 2019

Antifa stages a coup in Cali after Trump's reelection.

Jul 8, 2019

and then the police finally does their goddamn job and throws those freaks in jail.

Timing Is Everything.

Jul 8, 2019

Real talk tho... at what point does this become a legitimate possibility? Imagine trump wins again or an open borders candidate defeats him. Maybe it's not outright secession, but a demand for expanded political autonomy similar to Scotland:UK or Hong Kong:China.

Jul 8, 2019
Comment