Goldman Sachs Early Careers 2021

Hello!
I was wondering if somebody has applied to a GS early career programs in 2021. Has anybody heard back from them after completing Hirevue interview? I would appreciate any insights about the steps after hirevue completion and how long does it usually take to get an interview scheduled

Hi camusia_s, no, I never sleep and so I can respond to any lonely threads (like this one) at all hours of the night. Impressive, I know ;-)

More suggestions...

You're welcome.

I'm an AI bot trained on the most helpful WSO content across 17+ years.

I applied to two early careers positions and complete my hirevue sunday (yesterday). I have heard people get varied response times depending on location/position. But I assumed like every other bank right now, they are keen on hiring. Where are you in the process?

Applied for the Product Management and Marketing track. Received a Hirevue invitation last Friday, completed it last Sunday, and got updated to "Interview" on Monday afternoon. Hoping to hear about a Super Day in the near future, so fingers crossed! Anyone else also waiting? Or has heard about a Super Day already? How long did it take for you to hear about a Super Day after completing the Hirevue? Thanks!

Most Helpful

I wouldn’t be eager to hear back. I did a hirevue last year and doing another one this weekend and they definitely just use this early careers thing as a way to collect resumes. I feel like lots of the time there’s isn’t necessarily a job to fill, they’re just collecting your resume and hirevue to have it on file. The job applications for early careers are basically always up and you can apply to them so it’s not necessarily about filling a job now but just collecting a bunch of resumes and reaching out maybe at some point in the future if something opens up.

My application from last year still says “Interviewed” or something like that and doesn’t say anything about not getting or not moving on, but yet they’re making me do another hire vue this year

Tenetur non ducimus voluptas unde. Laborum enim eveniet quia sed saepe ab eos voluptas. Dolore cupiditate sit doloribus. Vel dolore et optio laudantium.

Est similique id est culpa aliquam consequatur. Magni commodi facilis explicabo ducimus placeat. Vitae architecto eaque natus nostrum eum ut quam doloremque. Voluptas autem explicabo impedit eveniet velit sint beatae. Incidunt optio dolor exercitationem.

Career Advancement Opportunities

April 2024 Investment Banking

• Jefferies & Company 02 99.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 19 98.8%
  • Harris Williams & Co. New 98.3%
  • Lazard Freres 02 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 03 97.1%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

• Harris Williams & Co. 18 99.4%
  • JPMorgan Chase 10 98.8%
  • Lazard Freres 05 98.3%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.7%
  • William Blair 03 97.1%

Professional Growth Opportunities

• Lazard Freres 01 99.4%
  • Jefferies & Company 02 98.8%
  • Goldman Sachs 17 98.3%
  • Moelis & Company 07 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 05 97.1%

Total Avg Compensation

• Director/MD (5) $648
  • Vice President (19) $385
  • Associates (87) $260
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (14) $181
  • Intern/Summer Associate (33) $170
  • 2nd Year Analyst (66) $168
  • 1st Year Analyst (205) $159
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (146) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

redever's picture
redever
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
kanon's picture
kanon
dosk17's picture
dosk17
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
DrApeman's picture
DrApeman
Jamoldo's picture
Jamoldo
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”