Goldman Sachs Latino Summit 2019

Anybody knows the timeline? I recently sent in my hirvue for the program and wanted to see if anyone else has any idea of how this is gonna work. My contacts at GS aren't too knowledgeable about this cause its a fairly new event going into its second year.

Comments (24)

Jul 2, 2019

Hey Bingrin2122, I'm the WSO Monkey Bot and I'm here since nobody responded to your topic! Bummer...could just be unlucky but one of these topics will help shed some light:

• Goldman Sachs Pride Summit Hey guys, Next Friday I'm attending the Goldman Sachs Pride Summit where I'm able to ... has been to this event or similar, what generally occurs at these summits? Goldman Sachs ... visit GS headquarters and learn more about the firm. I'm just wondering, what should I wear to this ...
  • Goldman Sachs SLC 2019 SA Hi Seems there's already a thread for GS 2019 SA but guess we'll need one dedicated to ... but a target school for GS. Would appreciate if anyone could share updates on interviews/timeline! ... 2019 IBD SA ...
  • 2019 Goldman Sachs IBD Summer Analyst I don't think there's already a forum on Goldman's 2019 IBD Summer Analyst ... recruiting through the accelerated timeline? Goldman Sachs Summer Analyst Timeline It seems like the ... recruiting Goldman Sachs ...
  • 2019 Goldman Sachs Dallas SA IBD Hey Everyone! Just trying to build the community of GS Dallas applicants for 2019 Summer Analysts. ...
  • 2019 Goldman Sachs Women Camp Has anybody heard from GS about 2019 exploratory programs yet? Women Camp is on Feb 6-8th. It is ... really close. #IBD #Goldman Sachs #Women ...
  • Goldman Sachs SA 2019 Sales and Trading Hi all, have a superday coming up for GS S&T. recommendations on things to prep? market ...
  • GS Virtual Insight Series 2019 Hi, did anyone received decisions for the virtual insight series of Goldman Sachs? Also, how can ... we check out status? Goldman Sachs Salary Yes Yes 339872 393155 389804 408059 387170 ...
  • More suggestions...

You're welcome.

Jul 13, 2019

Bump, also anybody know the Hirevue questions?

Jul 13, 2019

I did the Hirevue and says under review. Still waiting on updates since the deadline to apply is on July 21st.

Jul 13, 2019

Reached out to someone in HCM two or three days ago - they said they most likely won't start reviewing apps until after the deadline (July 21st)

Jul 22, 2019

Anyone have any more insight into the program?

Learn More

Boost your resume and land a finance job by passing the FINRA SIE. 264 pages & 1981 smart flashcards written by a former 8X top Fidelity instructor. Try it for 0 bananas here.

Jul 24, 2019

bump

• Sophia-Bayat
  •  Jul 22, 2019

Does anyone know the questions?

Jul 22, 2019

Its only 1 question.

Jul 22, 2019

Richie Valens or Ricky Ricardo

Jul 24, 2019

Does anyone know what the Hireview questions are?

Jul 25, 2019

no

Jul 25, 2019

Did anyone hear back after the Hirevue interview?

Jul 25, 2019

not yet

Aug 7, 2019

Wondering if anyone has heard anything back yet?

Aug 8, 2019

Still waiting, app says "under review"

Aug 8, 2019

Do you guys know that if we applied to this and a summer analyst role that they'll wait for your Superday to be at the summit.

I applied to SEC and completed my hirevue when apps first came out for the summer analyst position.

Aug 8, 2019

I think so, because they will offering SA and FT positions for those who attend the Latino summit. I do think they won't have us going to different superdays.

• Prospective Monkey in Sales & Trading - Equities
Aug 9, 2019

Did anyone here get a Superday invite to a SA position? Or know of any Latino that applied and got a Superday invite.

My friend (Not Latino) just got a Superday invite for SEC August 20th. Trying to find out if GS is holding off on Latino candidates until the summit. Can anyone confirm this?

Aug 19, 2019

Hi has anyone heard back yet about the summit?

Aug 19, 2019

Nothing yet.

Aug 21, 2019

Had a friend get invited, but my app still says under review. Am I booted?

Aug 21, 2019
Comment
Aug 21, 2019