Don't want to be the guy to put politics on here but thought this would be a good thing to discuss.
The resolution presented today says the US can achieve this through a series of steps over the next 10 years, including:
- Funding projects and strategies to build the US's capacity to face climate-related disasters
- A guaranteed job with a family-sustaining wage, paid medical and family leave and retirement security
- Repairing and upgrading US infrastructure, including "eliminating pollution and greenhouse gas emissions as much as technologically feasible."
- Upgrade or replace every building in the country
- Meeting all of the US's power needs through clean, renewable, and zero-emissions energy sources, including upgrading buildings to make them more energy efficient
- Working with farmers and ranchers to eliminate pollution and greenhouse gasses "as much as technologically feasible."
- Creating more growth in the clean manufacturing industry
- Build up high-speed trains to the point where air travel is no longer necessary
- Overhauling US transport systems to reduce pollution and greenhouse gases
- Restoring and protecting fragile ecosystems
- Cleaning hazardous waste sites
- No Nuclear Energy
Consulting Case Interview Course
- 2,037 questions across 209 consulting firms. Crowdsourced from over 600,000 members.
- 11 Detailed Exclusive Cases developed by a McKinsey Associate and 10+ hours of video.
- Trusted by over 1,000 aspiring consultants just like you.