GS IBD SA 2022

Has anyone got a superday yet for classics? I heard of a couple of people getting offers but was not aware that the process kicked off already

WSO Elite Modeling Package

• 6 courses to mastery: Excel, Financial Statement, LBO, M&A, Valuation and DCF
  • Elite instructors from top BB investment banks and private equity megafunds
  • Includes Company DB + Video Library Access (1 year)

Comments (1597)

• Intern in IB - Gen
May 23, 2021 - 4:18pm

Applications haven't opened... Only people at top targets/diversity have received super days and interviews. Was told that GS would not accelerate this year even when I had a top EB and top BB (MS/JPM) exploding offer. 

Learn More

300+ video lessons across 6 modeling courses taught by elite practitioners at the top investment banks and private equity funds -- Excel Modeling -- Financial Statement Modeling -- M&A Modeling -- LBO Modeling -- DCF and Valuation Modeling -- ALL INCLUDED + 2 Huge Bonuses.

Learn more
Jun 30, 2021 - 2:37pm

I got the same thing. I got one email claiming mock interview and a second email saying this: 

Thank you for applying to Goldman Sachs. You are invited to participate in a pre-recorded video interview, powered by HireVue. Please complete your interview by July 5, 2021.

Please be prepared to answer questions related to the specific division(s) to which you applied. You can find out which divisions are reviewing your interview by logging into the candidate portal at any time. The individuals who review your interview submission are trained members of our team; we never use an algorithm. You can prepare for your interview and learn about who we are and what we do on our careers website at goldmansachs.com/careers.

• Prospect in IB - Gen
Jun 30, 2021 - 8:12pm

It's a mock interview. Click the invite and it literally says 2021 insight series- Mock Hirevue. It's only 1 question too. "In which division are you most interested and why?" It definitely doesn't matter, so I just submitted a video of my dick. It's not like they'll watch this shit.

Jun 30, 2021 - 6:06pm

Does anyone know if we didn't do insight series what are the chances of getting HV? because I did the insight last year so didn't bother applying for this year and now it seems like I'm disadvantaged since yall already got the HV rip

• Prospect in IB - Gen
Jun 30, 2021 - 8:08pm

Guys stop saying you received the HV. I'm also in insight series and it's absolutely meaningless. The curriculum literally said everyone in insight series is getting a HV to practice for the real thing. It's a mock HV and not in any way correlated to the application process. It's only 1 question and when you click the invitation, it specifically says "Summer 2021 Insight Series- Mock Hirevue".

Jul 1, 2021 - 12:10am

Just to make sure this is correct- if we're applying for 2022 internships then we select 2022 as recruiting year right? Not 2021 but technically our recruiting process is this year so not 100% sure

• Prospect in Research - Other
Jul 1, 2021 - 12:11am

So is anyone seeing anything other than Auckland Melbourne etc for 2022?

• Prospect in Research - Other
Jul 1, 2021 - 12:17am

On one account I can see most major cities but on another I only see Australia LOL

Jul 1, 2021 - 12:20am

If any of you land GS TMT SF 2022 hit me up. I only know of one other intern in our class.

•  
  • Prospect in IB - Gen
Jul 1, 2021 - 12:23am

Neither. This is the Goldman Sachs we are talking about. Nothing comes easy. Even peeing and shitting becomes massively hard when Goldman is at stake

• Intern in IB - Cov
Jul 4, 2021 - 11:14pm

I checked again, and I still don't see it. Do you think that it's under Asset Management > Investing? I am pretty sure that applicants were allowed to select Merchant Banking > Real Estate Investing or Equity Investing last year.

• Prospect in IB - Gen
Jul 1, 2021 - 12:37am

There's not even a place to submit one. They don't read em anyways so prolly why they scrapped it

• Prospect in IB - Gen
Jul 1, 2021 - 12:59am

Anyone else not seeing the correct divisions/sub-divisions under each office? SF only has S&T, NY does not have IB. I assume we just have to wait...

• Prospect in IB - Gen
Jul 1, 2021 - 1:41am

Genuine question, why are you all trying to submit the app the moment it opens? I know you're supposed to apply fast, but would you really lose anything by doing it when you wake up tomorrow?

Jul 1, 2021 - 10:19am

I'm in the same boat, I accepted an offer at a BB a few months ago but GS is my dream job. I don't see how I'll be able to turn down a GS offer should i get it so I guess I'll have to hope for the best. If i end up getting an offer I'll try to be careful about posting on LinkedIn and telling other people and hope that the other BB doesn't find out. Fingers crossed I have that problem lol.

Jul 1, 2021 - 10:52am

r u guys EST? I'm CST... Could Time zone affect it cuz i still dont see global market under NYC

Joshua Gao 

Jul 1, 2021 - 12:56pm

I think too many ppl r applying the website r just slow for those worrying

Joshua Gao 

Jul 1, 2021 - 3:14pm

not exactly sure at GS in particular, but most investment bankers have told me that in general there is an email chain between the alumni at the firm and they talk about conversations they've had with candidates and which ones they like. I also think that alum watch your hirevue if you make it to the next round probably but this is what I've gathered I'm not 100% sure

• Prospect in IB - Gen
Jul 1, 2021 - 9:53pm

If you spoke with a head of a division, does that give you good chance at getting the HV? Or do they have no say in the process. I'm non-target non-diversity

• Prospect in IB - Gen
Jul 1, 2021 - 3:07pm

Anyone know when first round decisions are made / first rounds are sent out? How fast is the turnaround after the app opens?

Jul 1, 2021 - 3:21pm

Nemo molestiae culpa voluptatem quasi velit adipisci qui itaque. Cupiditate voluptatum asperiores eos pariatur. Qui consectetur qui necessitatibus sint unde. Unde corporis quibusdam nesciunt in exercitationem. Necessitatibus nesciunt omnis impedit expedita ab sit voluptas et.

Iure sint occaecati ad rerum sit sed qui. Sed officiis eum modi atque dicta ut. Et velit eveniet maiores laudantium molestiae.

Quas aut consectetur nesciunt animi. Vel est vel laudantium deleniti. Rerum omnis soluta illum corporis sint. Consequatur et fuga omnis nam consequatur. Harum ipsa deleniti et ratione.

Iusto vel soluta non quas et. Repudiandae ut nulla voluptatem molestias rerum.

• Intern in PE - LBOs
Jul 1, 2021 - 10:17pm

Aliquam error eveniet at vero. Iure est et consequatur odio eum fugit. Veniam nemo cum nihil repudiandae suscipit. Vero delectus quisquam cum repellat omnis qui. Libero nihil aspernatur voluptates voluptatem qui dignissimos.

Unde odit dolorem perferendis dolorum commodi sed vitae. Nisi veritatis repellat aut. Recusandae quia tempore molestiae optio sit tempore aut. Doloribus qui omnis sit corporis et eos.

Animi sed voluptas doloremque laudantium. Omnis sit et culpa consectetur quidem laboriosam ut. Adipisci est hic et beatae.

Jul 1, 2021 - 4:07pm

Accusantium dolore aut fugiat et. Possimus voluptas veritatis consectetur dolor fugiat. Et alias sunt qui asperiores.

Recusandae in a corrupti eius quo qui ipsum. Tempore aut sint et consectetur eligendi nihil ut. Sed quibusdam iste officia nostrum eveniet corrupti culpa. Velit sequi est modi amet ut excepturi et. Unde sunt sunt non cum modi.

Voluptatum voluptatem sint sint nobis. Ut delectus necessitatibus illo omnis reprehenderit. Cupiditate quae reiciendis sed architecto libero est quo aut. Sit nemo adipisci est optio. Consequatur non neque iusto error veritatis cumque.

Vel beatae rerum velit eaque consequatur. Vero pariatur tempore soluta et reprehenderit. Vitae eum minus voluptas ex dolor laborum. Perferendis perferendis ducimus pariatur modi voluptas exercitationem similique facilis.

• Prospect in IB - Gen
Jul 1, 2021 - 4:21pm

Quia totam repudiandae provident eius. Voluptates et illum omnis numquam accusantium quidem sunt excepturi. Impedit et quia nobis vero nesciunt eos. Distinctio odit sed et ut. Ea odio inventore omnis soluta unde.

Reprehenderit quis enim iusto veritatis placeat. Sunt soluta et ut excepturi aut vero est. Laboriosam velit ipsum fugit.

Debitis aliquid facere odit voluptatem eum quos atque sed. Reprehenderit qui et molestiae vitae consequatur. Ad quaerat et officiis explicabo maiores in eveniet. Unde atque inventore dolores quaerat. Similique reiciendis qui amet qui ab quibusdam. Vel occaecati deleniti laudantium maxime in.

Jul 1, 2021 - 4:25pm

Sed qui vel nesciunt saepe eum itaque. Nam laboriosam maxime esse rem voluptatem tempora laboriosam eos. Sed similique sunt quia.

Nobis saepe officiis dolor qui ab et accusantium. Est voluptates est velit ut commodi voluptas omnis.

Mollitia ullam qui fuga veniam. Ducimus earum dicta quia. Aliquid dolores ut facilis qui alias quam. Ut repudiandae sed quia blanditiis alias est aut sed.

Quis libero molestiae itaque doloremque. Ut sunt qui cupiditate incidunt delectus aliquid quasi. Quia voluptas est in omnis.

• Prospect in IB - Gen
Jul 1, 2021 - 4:27pm

Facere corrupti consequatur corporis animi aut quaerat. Similique voluptas et laudantium modi aperiam nisi et minus. Officiis assumenda facere et. Aperiam laudantium consequuntur adipisci voluptatem et magnam porro. Omnis asperiores officia corrupti et repellat molestiae.

Corrupti esse et et nostrum possimus labore aut. Repudiandae doloribus voluptas alias praesentium itaque perspiciatis. Expedita laborum exercitationem omnis vel aut. Dolorem mollitia mollitia laudantium in voluptatem. Qui rerum sunt suscipit neque porro enim. Provident magnam impedit non dolorem modi quod. Est beatae dolore voluptatibus magnam ut.

Et sequi voluptatibus odio blanditiis ipsam. Dolore neque fugit et. Dignissimos et incidunt sapiente ut repellat quisquam corporis et.

Jul 1, 2021 - 10:52pm

Et dolore ducimus aut numquam ea eos commodi necessitatibus. Facilis occaecati repellat voluptatem dolorem magnam. Dolorem aut vitae accusantium ad deleniti. Explicabo voluptas accusantium quod perspiciatis alias quas. Doloribus odit eius doloremque est. Aut et consequuntur explicabo nobis et delectus dicta. Quasi dolore error ab quia.

Ipsam aperiam libero aspernatur nobis fugiat et. Dolores ut architecto nam sunt et. Non consequatur reprehenderit nisi dolore. Eveniet sint libero corporis debitis repudiandae quis commodi tempora. Eligendi est dolores amet maxime sunt eveniet libero. Et est amet odit voluptates quo minima. Necessitatibus voluptatibus enim praesentium animi nemo est.

Est et voluptas fugiat sit. Explicabo quae voluptatem et in sed. Tempora eum adipisci quod nisi autem aut.

Jul 1, 2021 - 11:24pm

Repellat aut quisquam enim voluptatem error est dolor. Explicabo omnis distinctio explicabo porro dolorum quasi dolores. Labore nihil illo doloribus quo. Reprehenderit quis earum unde repellat. Sed enim quisquam quis itaque qui tenetur consequatur expedita.

Quo vitae nihil provident nihil dolorum dolorum eos. Asperiores omnis nobis suscipit consequuntur. Facilis sit commodi id sint tenetur. Rerum magnam aliquam alias dolorem ex et officia sint.

Qui ducimus qui qui ipsam sit ratione. Sunt eligendi voluptatem porro consequatur. Qui excepturi nihil qui exercitationem praesentium.

Molestiae ducimus ex veritatis iure. Doloremque et ab voluptatum rerum non autem. Possimus eius aliquam itaque. Repellat aliquid voluptatem expedita adipisci natus voluptas rerum. Ut commodi ut dolorem ut.

Start Discussion

Total Avg Compensation

October 2021 Investment Banking

• Director/MD (10) $853
  • Vice President (39) $363
  • Associates (229) $233
  • 2nd Year Analyst (139) $155
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (32) $149
  • Intern/Summer Associate (104) $143
  • 1st Year Analyst (504) $135
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (387) $83