GS SA (IBD) 2021 OFFICIAL ANALYST THREAD

Prospect in Other

Alright you guys. This is thread is for those who have already entered those y'all ivory towers and are now kicking back for the rest of recruiting season. You got an offer from GS and will be accepting!

How are you feeling now that you're done? What office/group are you in? How did the superday go for you? What questions do you have about the program?? Etc.

Just thought I'd make this space to make a small pseudo-community as more people get accepted throughout the summer. Congratulations!*

*If you're in the process currently, no longer in it, looking to get in it, or have been through it all before you're welcome to hop in the discussion too! All-access club over here baby.

Comments (14)

• Intern in IB - Ind
Aug 2, 2020

NYC industrials, one of the analysts assisting with the interview was my pledge master when i was a freshman

Aug 2, 2020

wow I'm sure that made that interview comfortable lol. SF TMT here-- superday was very "California" laid back if you know what I mean. One guy was a little stern but I think he was the one pressure interviewer. Really liked their vibe though.

• Intern in IB - Ind
Aug 2, 2020

Bows and toes had a use after all

Aug 2, 2020

Akpsi

• Prospect in Other
Aug 2, 2020

Has anyone gotten their official letter yet? I've only committed verbally but check my email like every 5 minutes lol. I'm in NYC Natural resources...not my first choice but I won't complain.

Aug 2, 2020

Same boat, how did you find out what group?

• Prospect in Other
Aug 2, 2020

one of my interviewers called me and let me know that was the group that offered me. gave a verbal acceptance

• Prospect in _none
Aug 2, 2020

When did you have your super day for NRG?

• Prospect in Other
Aug 2, 2020

this past tuesday

• Intern in S&T - Other
Aug 2, 2020

wait so sa in GS need to have a superday interview to get a ft spot????

• Prospect in Other
Aug 2, 2020

No for us it goes Hirevue > Superday > Summer Analyst Intern offer > FT (from return offer).

I think FT is way less formal bc only a few FT hires are non-SA converts

Aug 3, 2020

NYC Industrials, interviewed last Wednesday but no official email letter yet? Anybody know when the first wave of those typically come in? I only have one other offer (turning it down for sure) due this week but would feel much more comfortable having the GS letter email in my inbox before I do it lol

Aug 3, 2020

Was told by my recruiter they would come out by EOD today

• Intern in IB-M&A
Aug 4, 2020
Comment