Hi Anonymous Monkey, upload your resume and land a job
Wall Street Oasis Notifications
Please tell us a little bit more about yourself to send you the most relevant notifications
Popular Content See all
- Attached to the bottom of this post, you will find the Wall Street Oasis Investment Banking Resume Template for undergraduate students, used by the WSO paid service and thousands of candidates to successfully land a job in investment banking.
For those of you looking to make sure your CV...+99 by WallStreetOasis.com in IB
- What’s the worst candidate you’ve seen get hired for an IB analyst role? For instance, have you ever seen someone with like a 2.5 gpa in kinesiology but had solid connections or something get hired +63 by DrBillBrasky in IB
- Is it just me or is it cringeworthy when someone lists experiences such as "Pizza Hut Delivery Guy" on their LinkedIn profile? Or how about that person that has 6 languages on their profile 4 of them being listed down as "Elementary Proficiency". Or those profiles that have...+59 by ColdCaller in OFF
- In light of the “Piper Jaffray: Sweatier Than Ever in 2018” thread ([link](https://www.wallstreetoasis.com/forums/piper-jaffray-sweatier-than-ever-in-2018)), I was inspired to share the biggest professional regret of my career so far, however early in my career that it may be.
Asked to...+47 by NuclearPenguins in OFF
- We have all been there, some d**k just pushes our buttons to the level where we consider knocking this dude out cold or just being a complete docuhe and making him regret his entire existence. What did you guys do? When were the times when some bumblefuck gave you the hardest time staying...+34 by DonalDayUmTray in OFF
- Hi there, am an SO to someone in banking. He's one year out to promotion to VP. He keeps telling me it will get "better". Not sure what it means and I would really like specific details. He still works to 9/10/11 longer most nights. Still working most weekends.
I asked him...+25 by ibankergf1 in IB
- I am seeing a ton of shit OMs from brokers labeling everything value-add for multifamily. This is nothing new but who is the potential buyer pool for these shit class B & C assets? To my main question, is it realistic to expect rents can be doubled at a property in 18 to 124 months at a 50...+23 by yoruba123 in RE
- ###What Kind of Background Do You Come From?
What did your parents do? What led you to an investment banking career?+23 by YungBull in OFF
Upcoming EventsSee all
- Sep26Financial Modeling Boot Camp -- New York City, 9/26-9/288:00 to 5:00 EDT New York, NY
- Sep27WSO London Meet Up: Thur September 27th, 630pm, Vintry Pub 1:30 EDT Online
- Sep29For 2 days only, FREE SC/PS videos on "GMAT PILL" mobile app!(All day) Online