I am applying to HEC MIF program and I would like to know what, in your opinion, should be mentioned in the Essays. I have already prepared them and, compared to the previous years, there are no other questions that allows you to let them know a different facet of yourself as it used to be, but only 3 essays.
Do you happen to know some good quality review service? I have already sent these essays to a couple of friends that are currently attending HEC, but as I really want to join HEC, I feel that a couple more of comments/suggestions wouldn't be that bad. If you want to dedicate some of your precious time to read them I can share them with you.
- Italian with 2:1 BSc in Economics and Finance from Bocconi
- GPA 3.7 (27/30 with the Italian grading system)
- GMAT 690 (Q47 V37), I will take it again on Monday, and hoping to get 720+ ( I got 720+ in 4 practice exams, with 2 more to go)
- Fluent in English and B2 in French
- Took CFA L1 in December
- I only have 1 summer internship during high school (not in Finance)