Help! Phone Interview

I just got a first-round phone interview. All of my other first-round interviews were at school. For a phone call, do I call them or should I give them my number? Sorry for asking this stupid question. Thank you for your help in advance and any kind of advice for the interview will be really helpful.

WSO Elite Modeling Package

• 6 courses to mastery: Excel, Financial Statement, LBO, M&A, Valuation and DCF
  • Elite instructors from top BB investment banks and private equity megafunds
  • Includes Company DB + Video Library Access (1 year)

Comments (10)

Aug 2, 2019 - 9:39pm

they didn't tell you that they were calling you. if they didn't say so, they will most likely call you. That's at least the way its been in my experience

Array

Aug 2, 2019 - 9:59pm

Ok pick one, and then see what they say. If they don't say anything after you pick a time, then just shoot them a brief email and ask them if they would prefer that you call them, or that they call you. I had to do that same thing after picking a time slot

Array

Learn More

300+ video lessons across 6 modeling courses taught by elite practitioners at the top investment banks and private equity funds -- Excel Modeling -- Financial Statement Modeling -- M&A Modeling -- LBO Modeling -- DCF and Valuation Modeling -- ALL INCLUDED + 2 Huge Bonuses.

Learn more
Start Discussion

Total Avg Compensation

April 2021 Investment Banking

• Director/MD (9) $911
  • Vice President (35) $364
  • Associates (188) $234
  • 2nd Year Analyst (107) $150
  • Intern/Summer Associate (96) $145
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (26) $145
  • 1st Year Analyst (392) $132
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (324) $82