Hit 150K in liquid assets, now what?

Took me 2.5 yrs out of undergrad to hit 150K in liquid assets. Not anything to brag about in high finance but enough to ask the question to my more experienced peers.

What would you advise your little brother to do with 150K?

WSO Elite Modeling Package

• 6 courses to mastery: Excel, Financial Statement, LBO, M&A, Valuation and DCF
  • Elite instructors from top BB investment banks and private equity megafunds
  • Includes Company DB + Video Library Access (1 year)

Comments (24)

Most Helpful
  • Analyst 1 in IB - Gen
Nov 14, 2021 - 10:28pm

Only because you asked....

I highly recommend Wonderland TIME staking it's the easiest most passive thing you can do. There is a Reddit, Discord, and several youtube tutorials that will show you step by step what to do and it's not that difficult. It's essentially a token that will provide you passive currently 80,000% APY (no that is not a typo). Yes, it is legit. People have been doing it for two months now and most have more than tripled their money so far. No, it's not a scam. The developer Daniele Sesta is very well known in the community. Obvious risk is more so the value of the underlying token falling...but it's so far been damn strong.

To everyone reading this: No, I don't care if anyone doesn't believe me, call it a "ponzi" or whatever. I'm making money in my sleep everyday. If you don't believe me, just don't buy it. Go and continue to live your pathetic vanilla life the way it is I don't care.

I was hesitant to honestly say anything since it really doesn't benefit much to say anything like this on the forum because most people are so close-minded and oblivious to the world changing around them here. I may make a separate thread if enough people are interested. DeFi and DAO world are life changing.

Learn More

300+ video lessons across 6 modeling courses taught by elite practitioners at the top investment banks and private equity funds -- Excel Modeling -- Financial Statement Modeling -- M&A Modeling -- LBO Modeling -- DCF and Valuation Modeling -- ALL INCLUDED + 2 Huge Bonuses.

Learn more
  • Prospect in IB-M&A
Nov 16, 2021 - 4:54am

Unde deleniti odio et vel. Illo qui sint praesentium sed aperiam minima quo eius. Qui earum est harum autem voluptates eveniet similique est. Consequatur ducimus numquam fugiat expedita voluptatem quam et laboriosam. Magni consequatur sed qui pariatur laudantium sed nisi. Esse facere tempora atque.

Necessitatibus delectus placeat consequatur quasi rerum qui. Eaque assumenda consectetur dolore magnam architecto. Officia et rerum vitae accusamus. Debitis ut excepturi esse et amet accusantium sed blanditiis. Sed ut et repudiandae in asperiores hic.

Start Discussion

Total Avg Compensation

November 2021 Investment Banking

• Director/MD (10) $853
  • Vice President (40) $360
  • Associates (234) $234
  • 2nd Year Analyst (142) $155
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (34) $154
  • Intern/Summer Associate (107) $146
  • 1st Year Analyst (511) $136
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (391) $83