Comments (13)

Feb 16, 2015

I did not but judging by one email response I got they have already selected offers.

Feb 17, 2015

Is this for DC IB?

Feb 18, 2015

Know a few kids who have received and accepted offers for 2015 SA

Feb 18, 2015

Are you talking about Washington DC office?

Feb 18, 2015

DC office? G'luck

Learn More

7,548 questions across 469 investment banks. The WSO Investment Banking Interview Prep Course has everything you'll ever need to start your career on Wall Street. Technical, Behavioral and Networking Courses + 2 Bonus Modules. Learn more.

Feb 18, 2015

This thread is for the DC office. I by now the offers are likely out whether or not the above is in reference to the DC office.

Feb 19, 2015

Well, HR now says that they have chosen their candidates for the DC office and everyone will hear back next week. But I feel like that's silly, why wouldn't they just contact the people with offers asap? That's why I think it's a lie and that I actually just didn't get the offer...

Feb 18, 2015

LA is still recruiting, have a super day next week

Feb 20, 2015

Annie, did you talk to HR? That would seem odd. I would say the best indicator would be if interviewers responded to your emails you are still under consideration. but likely they have already given offers and are waiting for the decisions to expire to see if they need anyone else.

Feb 25, 2015

Heard Back today. No offer

Feb 25, 2015

Tough luck mate, on to the next!

Feb 27, 2015

Out of curiosity, what were the interviews like?

Feb 28, 2015
Comment