Comments (16)

Oct 8, 2010

Sent you a PM.

Oct 8, 2010

So hw big is it? Globally or based on region?

Oct 8, 2010

jimbo-slice, any chance you might forward that pm my way as well? (also getting some standard HR-speak runaround) thanks

No, uh, corrective lenses tonight?
No, I do not require them

Oct 8, 2010

Ay Jumbo, can you please pm me the info as well:) Appreciate it

Oct 8, 2010

Can someone explain why this info so secretive from an HR perspective?

Learn More

7,548 questions across 469 investment banks. The WSO Investment Banking Interview Prep Course has everything you'll ever need to start your career on Wall Street. Technical, Behavioral and Networking Courses + 2 Bonus Modules. Learn more.

Oct 8, 2010

Pls pm

Oct 8, 2010

If you guys had interviews and have yet to receive an offer...don't hold your breath. Even if you do end up getting an offer, there's a definite chance it could be rescinded right before you start or you might be laid off 6 months into the job. Job security is a virtue IMHO.

People tend to think life is a race with other people. They don't realize that every moment they spend sprinting towards the finish line is a moment they lose permanently, and a moment closer to their death.

Oct 8, 2010
thewallaby:

If you guys had interviews and have yet to receive an offer...don't hold your breath. Even if you do end up getting an offer, there's a definite chance it could be rescinded right before you start or you might be laid off 6 months into the job. Job security is a virtue IMHO.

And you are basing this off of...

Oct 8, 2010

why?

does it only apply to barcap?

Oct 8, 2010

Guys, I have to run right now but will pm everyone who asked later tonight. Promise.

-jimbo

Oct 8, 2010

pm me as well please. thanks

Oct 8, 2010

please pm me also. Thx

Oct 20, 2010

pm me please

Oct 20, 2010

PM me too please

Oct 8, 2010

likewise, on hold with barcap ibd

Oct 20, 2010