Long story short, intentionally vague to protect my identity:
- I graduated from a UK target university around 2-3 years ago
- I did an internship in a front office division (non-IBD) of a large US Bank after my second year in university, and worked there full time for 1-2 years after graduation
- After that I switched gears and took an offer to work in consulting at McKinsey/Bain/BCG. I worked there for 1-2 years and recently left.
Currently looking to work in finance/IBD in London. What level of opportunity should I target?
Find Your Mentor
- Increase your chance of landing a job by matching with one of our 200+ mentors.
- Our mentors are top employees at the most selective firms.
- Proven process with over 1,100 clients over 10 years.