A real estate investment management company that invests in commercial real estate.
They have a reasonably detailed website in which they explain their philosophy/approach etc.
What questions will you ask in order to evaluate the company as a potential employer ?
The job is of a typical associate in the investment team doing modeling and analysis.
What questions you can ask them ?
What questions you can ask during your homework (for preparation) ?
Other than return statistics what will you look at ? Education and experience of partners - Yes. But what next ?
1) Who invests in you ? Who is your LP ?
2) What have been your returns in the past 3 years ? (Will this result in a ding ?)
Private Equity Interview Course
- 2,447 questions across 203 private equity funds. Crowdsourced from over 500,000 mem.
- 9 Detailed LBO Modeling Tests and 15+ hours of video solutions.
- Trusted by over 1,000 aspiring private equity professionals just like you.