I'm about to do my first finance internship at one of the FAANG firms. I'm unsure of what group I'm going to be placed in. It will likely be Corporate Financial Planning & Analysis, Treasury, Capital Markets, or Strategy + M&A.
This is what I'm doing to prep myself:
1) Review financial accounting through Wharton Business Online. (https://www.coursera.org/learn/wharton-accounting)
2) Learning Excel Basics on YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLrRPvpgDmw0...)
3) Learn Corporate Finance and DCF (https://www.coursera.org/learn/wharton-finance)
Is there anything that I should review or do that would help me? Any good resources to use?
Financial Modeling Course
- Get An Edge For Your Interviews & Finance Career
- The Best (and Most Affordable) Financial Modeling Self-study Courses.
- WSO Members receive a 15% discount