How to start preparing for Business Analyst role at MBB from SCRATCH ?
Hey. I am a 4th-year undergraduate student pursuing engineering from an average college in India. I am new to this field and my college doesn't have any consulting culture. All that I've been able to understand so far is:
1.) Go through Victor Cheng videos
2.)Go through Case In Point
3.) Listen to Victor Cheng's LOMS
But I am not comfortable with it. I want to know in detail about how I can master the skill of solving case study and guess estimates. I am willing to give 2-3 hours every day towards the preparation.
Anonymous Monkey, Upload Your Resume - Land a Job
Wall Street Oasis Notifications
Please tell us a little bit more about yourself to send you the most relevant notifications
Popular Content See all
- Title says it all. I know that the intern making accumulated simple mistakes or if the intern just isn't a cultural fit they won't end up with a return offer.
Do you guys have any stories of single actions/events where an intern was instantly 'dinged'... like something...+54 by ctrl-z in IB
- I have been reading WSO for a few years now and would like to give back and help out all of the younger readers on here. When I was going through the interview process for my current role, I had a hard time figuring out what exactly I was getting myself in to, so hopefully I can provide some...+39 by WpgJets in AM
- *I'm sure so many of you are tired of seeing my name around here - but god damn this community is truly amazing.*
1. I graduated from a shitty high-school (Ranked 2/10 on Zillow).
2. I had a 2.6 GPA
3. I smoked weed (perfectly fine, but is just not for me) and was distracted,...+37 by champagnepaki in SCSS
- This is an actual question I got and completely f'd up the answer... How would you go about answering this question?
It seems like a lose lose scenario. If you answer it seriously, by explaining your high GPA/relevant experience then its a really boring answer and you might even come...+37 by HairyHilary in JOB
- As the name suggests, I want to know what words you guys hate/hear the most. This can be anything from small catchphrases to pretentious words that add no meaning.
The word I hate the most is robust.
SO many firms use it when talking about recent deals.+22 by illini-banking in OFF
- Attached to the bottom of this post, you will find the Wall Street Oasis private equity resume template for experienced professionals, used by the WSO paid service and thousands of candidates to successfully land a job in private equity.
For those of you with deal or project experience coming...+22 by WallStreetOasis.com in PE
- Posts like these are a dime a dozen, but I need to tell my story so that the next kid can take inspiration if they ever stumble onto this post. This is a long post, but I promise it's worth it.
Was born and raised in Australia to immigrant, lower-class parents. We...+19 by notbad4aquant in SCSS
- So some of the zips that work on my team continue to toss this buzz word around as if Peter Drucker coined it himself in his most recent HBS Case Study.
What is the deal with this 'gig economy' I keep hearing about? Am I the only one who wants to sleep and have fun while I'm...+16 by WolfofWSO in OFF
Upcoming EventsSee all
- Jun20Financial Modeling Boot Camp -- New York City, 6/20-6/228:00 to 5:00 EDT Online
- Jun25Webinar: McKinsey Consulting Case - Grocery Save -- 9pm ET, 6/25/189:00 to 10:00 EDT Online
- Jun26Podcast: How to become a VC -- Ali Hamed-- 6/26/1812:00 to 1:00 EDT Online