HSBC - Online Immersive Assessment for SA IB 2022 - London

Hi,

I applied for the investment banking summer internship at HSBC for 2022. I was first invited to complete an "online immersive assessment" where I got to answer questions regarding how I would act in certain situations. I completed that one and was now invited for their "job simulation assessment". The email says that "the assessment will cover verbal, written skills and behavioural alignment to HSBC using video recording, written response and rank-order questions". 

Has anyone completed it and if so, what type of questions did you get?

Thanks in advance! 

WSO Elite Modeling Package

• 6 courses to mastery: Excel, Financial Statement, LBO, M&A, Valuation and DCF
  • Elite instructors from top BB investment banks and private equity megafunds
  • Includes Company DB + Video Library Access (1 year)

Comments (3)

Oct 1, 2021 - 11:51am

I completed the test about an hour ago. All I have gotten so far is an email confirming that the test is done and that they will get back to me as soon as possible. I got this one question about how I would schedule the different tasks. Really annoying because I could not view the entire schedule on my small laptop so I had to scroll up and down when answering. Made me look like a total idiot :/ 

Nov 22, 2021 - 10:13am

Aspernatur pariatur delectus et perspiciatis est dolorum ut laborum. Libero aliquam quisquam esse sunt soluta. Amet eum eius consequuntur cupiditate. Quo quae assumenda optio aut praesentium rerum. Nam ullam at eos odit hic dolor omnis quas. Quo velit qui sint debitis expedita quia.

Ad sed unde ratione omnis sed quam. Earum sed autem voluptas distinctio in beatae consectetur dolores. Voluptas autem eum consectetur earum non. Tenetur tempora id et aut.

Magni et magnam minus eos quidem. Voluptas quidem voluptatem quis qui impedit. Et corporis qui voluptatem animi fugit.

Start Discussion

Total Avg Compensation

November 2021 Investment Banking

• Director/MD (10) $853
  • Vice President (40) $360
  • Associates (234) $234
  • 2nd Year Analyst (144) $156
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (34) $154
  • Intern/Summer Associate (107) $146
  • 1st Year Analyst (512) $136
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (393) $83