I am in need of recent graduates with financial intern experience
I am a sell side recruiter in NYC and am currently working on a search for a Fintech company in New York who is in need of a Sales Assistant to shadow and assist their Head of Sales and team. The ideal candidate will have finance experience in either intern or employment. Please message me if youare interested!
Wall Street Oasis Notifications
Please tell us a little bit more about yourself to send you the most relevant notifications
Popular Content See all
- I’m genuinely curious as it seems like these type of posts have become the norm for the younger generation on LinkedIn, why do people post these? You’re not a 5 star football recruit I couldn’t care less which option you decided to pick and your thank you shade you throw at the companies...+66 by PEConsultant in JOB
- Always found REPE compensation info to be spotty so looking to share.
Experience: 7 years
Firm Size: $7B AUM
Bonus: 70%-100% of Salary
Hours: 45 hours/week +24 by nycre08 in RE
- I think this would be very beneficial to a lot of people on this forum, so if you could list your career path to how you got to your position you are currently in now from undergrad, as well as the firm or at the least the size, it would be very appreciated.
Ex: investment sales (think...+20 by futureREmogul in RE
- I'm looking for where to buy a ring and found this (redacted spam). What do you think of it? Whether you are deceived there or have you heard something about it? Tell me, you've already gone through this. I'm nervous!+18 by Mikhailov in FASH
- I've done research and spoke to a lot of people in the industry and it seems like the hours aren't that better at all from IB and the all in comp is roughly the same as in IB. So why does every second person in IB want to make the transition one day? The only thing I conclusion I could...+17 by DNMA82147 in IB
- Simple question. Can you really consider yourself "self made" when your parents dropped $100,000+ on a public or private education for you? I hear people claim that their "self-made" but yet they went to a $200,000+ private school completely on their parents dime. Interested...+16 by Pocket_Rockets in OFF
- Just curious if it's changed anything for anyone else?
Not going to lie, it's made me very paranoid, I don't meet anyone (male or female) at all unless it's in a public place and I had cameras installed with audio at our main office.
I talked to a few executives at...+14 by m_1 in OFF
- Working on both the sell side and now the buy side makes me think the only thing that matters to people is money and power. People won’t treat you with respect unless you have a ton of money, power or prestige. Do you agree? How do you get away from this type of pessimistic thinking?+12 by cauliflowerfractal in OFF
Upcoming EventsSee all
- Dec10Webinar: IB & Finance Resume Advice for Young Professionals -- 9pm ET, 12/10/189:00 to 10:00 EST Online
- Dec11Podcast: The startup journey -- Jeff Solomon -- 12/1112:00 to 1:00 EST Online
- Dec12Financial Modeling Boot Camp -- San Francisco, 12/12-12/148:00 to 5:00 EST Online
- Dec12Financial Modeling Boot Camp -- Washington DC, 12/12-12/148:00 to 5:00 EST Online