WSO Elite Modeling Package

• 6 courses to mastery: Excel, Financial Statement, LBO, M&A, Valuation and DCF
  • Elite instructors from top BB investment banks and private equity megafunds
  • Includes Company DB + Video Library Access (1 year)

Comments (15)

May 28, 2017 - 12:04pm

Start a business or get connections. Hard to get qualifications to get a good job without having money to pay for them, unless you're the top 3% skill or attitude wise and can get substantial scholarships.

Array
May 28, 2017 - 5:09pm

Take a left at the end of the road, then 3rd exit at the roundabout. After reaching a T-junction in about 85 yards, go right, park by the large Oak Tree (the one with the crooked branch). Finally, honk your horn 3 times, a guy should come up to your window and ask for the password. Reply "Cash rules everything around me CREAM!!", then he will give you a suitcase.

The contents inside the suitcase you might ask... A large mirror.

Moral of the story: No one can help you succeed except you.

Absolute truths don't exist... celebrated opinions do.
Learn More

300+ video lessons across 6 modeling courses taught by elite practitioners at the top investment banks and private equity funds -- Excel Modeling -- Financial Statement Modeling -- M&A Modeling -- LBO Modeling -- DCF and Valuation Modeling -- ALL INCLUDED + 2 Huge Bonuses.

Learn more
May 28, 2017 - 11:29pm

Paul Allen has mistaken me for this dickhead Marcus Halberstram. It seems logical because Marcus also works at P&P and in fact does the same exact thing I do and he also has a penchant for Valentino suits and Oliver Peoples glasses. Marcus and I even go to the same barber, although I have a slightly better haircut.

Jul 31, 2017 - 2:08pm

Hey guys, its themonkeyking

GoldenCinderblock: "I keep spending all my money on exotic fish so my armor sucks. Is it possible to romance multiple females? I got with the blue chick so far but I am also interested in the electronic chick and the face mask chick."
Aug 5, 2017 - 12:16pm

No one cares about your posts either. Not even yo' mama.

GoldenCinderblock: "I keep spending all my money on exotic fish so my armor sucks. Is it possible to romance multiple females? I got with the blue chick so far but I am also interested in the electronic chick and the face mask chick."
Jul 31, 2017 - 3:06pm

Go on "Who Wants to be a Millionaire." Yoir answers will derive from ur life experience. Your brother may have sex with ur future GF BUT she will come back

Array

Jul 31, 2017 - 3:45pm

Capture a video of yourself experiencing a trauma to the groin and send the video in self-address envelope to:
P.O. Box 4333
Hollywood, CA 90078
USA

read official contest rules at: http://afv.com/contest-rules/

26 Broadway where's your sense of humor?
Jul 31, 2017 - 4:00pm

Dicta inventore provident et eum. Alias laudantium ut et earum. Mollitia ipsum ea vitae nostrum vero.

Non rem minima magnam aut illum iure libero. Tenetur in cum iste quas ab ea ipsa. Voluptas nam modi sit ducimus qui.

Est soluta aut quam sint voluptate exercitationem repudiandae. Sit maiores magni perferendis quia. Consequatur animi similique quia qui.

Start Discussion

Total Avg Compensation

September 2021 Investment Banking

• Director/MD (10) $853
  • Vice President (39) $363
  • Associates (220) $232
  • 2nd Year Analyst (135) $154
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (30) $147
  • Intern/Summer Associate (103) $143
  • 1st Year Analyst (491) $135
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (379) $82