I don't want a free t-shirt

Get this annoying shit off the feed, it's there every time you want to comment. As if most of us would wear the shirt? Actually, would be hilarious to see one of you with it on in public. 

WSO Elite Modeling Package

• 6 courses to mastery: Excel, Financial Statement, LBO, M&A, Valuation and DCF
  • Elite instructors from top BB investment banks and private equity megafunds
  • Includes Company DB + Video Library Access (1 year)

Comments (66)

• Associate 2 in PE - Other
Mar 15, 2021 - 6:38pm

Post won't even show on the forum. WSO t-shirt propaganda right now. 

Learn More

300+ video lessons across 6 modeling courses taught by elite practitioners at the top investment banks and private equity funds -- Excel Modeling -- Financial Statement Modeling -- M&A Modeling -- LBO Modeling -- DCF and Valuation Modeling -- ALL INCLUDED + 2 Huge Bonuses.

Learn more
  • Analyst 1 in IB - Gen
Mar 16, 2021 - 6:09pm

yea for sure bro

couldnt walk for like a week but im an onlyfans billionaire now

plus the gorilla fellas taught me how to hit it hard - my SO treats me like a king now cuz of the good D

-peace and love 

Mar 18, 2021 - 10:52pm

You cannot get penetrated by gorillas because of COVID-19 safety reasons. At least in Rwanda. The Democratic Republic of the Congo is pretty lawless right now, you could probably get away with it there though.

Mar 18, 2021 - 11:16pm

hahaha

"If you always put limits on everything you do, physical or anything else, it will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them." - Bruce Lee

Mar 15, 2021 - 6:51pm

I would pay for a banana toy as per poster above. Seems like a fun way to support the forum.

Mar 18, 2021 - 7:29pm

Please put me on the list too haha! Wasn't there for the first one

Array

Mar 22, 2021 - 3:58pm

Hell yeah, I had missed out on the first time around and then you guys stopped doing them for a bit unfortunately.

Quant (ˈkwänt) n: An expert, someone who knows more and more about less and less until they know everything about nothing.

Mar 16, 2021 - 12:55pm

My silver banana is also next to my other deal toys on my desk. Not going to lie it is among the best deal toys compared to those stupid blocky monoliths some people make.

Be excellent to each other, and party on, dudes.
Mar 16, 2021 - 5:41pm

I have a silver banana from WSO too - I think Goldie has one as well. Thanks WSO! 😁

-

"If you always put limits on everything you do, physical or anything else, it will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them." - Bruce Lee

• Intern in IB - Cov
Mar 17, 2021 - 2:07pm

Man didn't know this was a thing.  Pretty cool just sayin

Mar 16, 2021 - 1:34pm

I am new-ish to the forum, and only recently have learned about the deal toy they gave out. I want to get me one of those. But not just paid for, earned it! #lifegoals

Most Helpful
Mar 16, 2021 - 9:21pm

I think I learned two things today...

1. Don't assume that a new feature has been implemented the way it says it was (bar should disappear and not reappear after you close it)... Actually I lie, already knew this lesson but got too busy to check (should be fixed now) 

2. The Silver Banana deal toys are still in high demand... Need to look at some #s to see if doing another run makes sense. I think the last batch cost us $10k+... 

Mar 17, 2021 - 2:41pm

Charge for the toys....if you can't afford it, you don't deserve the bananas and are likely an undergrad prospect trolling the site 24/7.

If you're really a person whose advice in finance has value and love this site, spending a $100 or $200 should be no big deal. In fact, would be happy to contribute.

Mar 17, 2021 - 6:16pm

Hands down would pay for the deal toy. I was looking the other day to see if I was eligible after reaching King Kong but couldn't find anything.

Array

Mar 19, 2021 - 10:49pm

TheFlyingKiwi

I actually wore my shirt out to NYC bars one time in the summer of 2019 (good ol days) as a gag. Someone recognized it and thought it was hilarious. It's pretty comfy too ngl

I think I saw you that day at The Standard. Didn't you notice my Patek and commented about it?

Mar 20, 2021 - 3:47pm

Oh shit... I vaguely remember... was it at The Standard? I feel like it might've been some bar around Hair of the Dog. Although I feel like I'd remember talking to some dude with a Patek that's built like a Greek statue haha. You're LA/West Coast based now aren't you?

Go all the way

Mar 19, 2021 - 9:28pm

WSO sent me a free shirt as a thanks for a GMAT advice post I did ... and I rock it all the time. Shit's gangsta, get outta here with your nonsense takes.

"Some things are believed because they are demonstrably true. But many other things are believed simply because they have been asserted repeatedly—and repetition has been accepted as a substitute for evidence." - Thomas Sowell
Mar 20, 2021 - 12:40am

To be completely honest I don't think I noticed the ad for the shirt and am kinda bummed because I may have wanted one. Seems like a perfect shirt to just wear around.

Dayman?
Mar 22, 2021 - 4:04pm

Ut aut impedit voluptatem minima. Inventore enim qui sed est vitae. Aspernatur aliquid corrupti at doloremque excepturi autem quos. Et qui aut laboriosam culpa. Odit sed aut eveniet ea quidem et enim ab. Delectus dolorem molestiae ut modi. Ea blanditiis non enim vel.

Reprehenderit ducimus voluptas atque veritatis assumenda. Reprehenderit perferendis dolorem saepe. Voluptas quidem voluptates et nam accusantium sed occaecati. Minus in officiis voluptas fugiat. Voluptatem eos asperiores non nisi molestias et qui. Sunt suscipit cupiditate et autem rem.

Ut velit asperiores commodi doloremque sint adipisci ratione. Neque rerum eum temporibus. Deserunt accusantium mollitia sunt consequatur et. Molestias nostrum consequuntur eaque quis. Qui voluptas non saepe ea tempora nobis asperiores. Eligendi dolores ut sequi repudiandae facilis.

Quant (ˈkwänt) n: An expert, someone who knows more and more about less and less until they know everything about nothing.

• Anonymous Monkey's picture
  • Anonymous Monkey
May 6, 2021 - 2:53pm

Dolorem eligendi consequatur sed. Facilis molestias et dolorum non deleniti qui adipisci. Impedit sapiente nihil quam ipsa asperiores. Perferendis facilis modi veniam repudiandae et temporibus. Rem suscipit asperiores delectus laboriosam aut. Provident ipsum iure sed sunt aut fugit.

Corrupti excepturi aspernatur occaecati temporibus eum id a. Consequatur perferendis rerum ut a sit enim rerum. Ab eum assumenda eius est ex cumque. Exercitationem dolore rerum veritatis ut sequi deserunt a vel. Doloribus sint quo provident impedit. Incidunt eos id velit natus.

May 12, 2021 - 8:33pm

Exercitationem qui est consequatur nihil sequi pariatur. Beatae qui blanditiis accusamus. Ratione sit facere ad quisquam voluptas tempora non. Et tempora nostrum magni optio quam quia.

Voluptatum provident ea perspiciatis excepturi voluptas accusantium molestiae cum. Aperiam ea aliquam qui et eaque.

Eum qui deserunt autem qui nobis minima. Qui laboriosam id nesciunt laboriosam dolor.

Tempora officia aut enim accusantium. Nostrum sapiente et commodi et aut et fuga. Temporibus ut placeat repellendus quis. Similique adipisci error non eum ut aut incidunt asperiores. Enim perferendis qui rerum facilis.

Start Discussion

Total Avg Compensation

October 2021 Investment Banking

• Director/MD (10) $853
  • Vice President (39) $363
  • Associates (228) $232
  • 2nd Year Analyst (137) $154
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (31) $147
  • Intern/Summer Associate (104) $143
  • 1st Year Analyst (501) $135
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (387) $83