Hi Anonymous Monkey, upload your resume and land a job
Wall Street Oasis Notifications
Please tell us a little bit more about yourself to send you the most relevant notifications
Popular Content See all
- Attached to the bottom of this post, you will find the Wall Street Oasis Investment Banking Resume Template for undergraduate students, used by the WSO paid service and thousands of candidates to successfully land a job in investment banking.
For those of you looking to make sure your CV...+99 by WallStreetOasis.com in IB
- Burner account for venting purposes. I'm tired.
I'm tired of working at a bank that never wins M&A. I bet they don't feel this way at Lazard.
I'm tired of the umpteen thousandth pitch where footnotes and alignments are scrutinized when you, me, the guy next door,...+75 by tiredandangry in IB
- Starting my rant....
I just got asked about career planning for the move from IBD to PE, yet again.
I've a lot of sympathy for my fellow WSOers, really I do.
But I've got to tell you stop obsessing about windows to jump to the buyside.
Everyone always has some...+60 by earthwalker7 in PE
- Working 55-60 hour weeks every week of the year has made me forget what it feels like having a 9-5 job. So those who do, what does it feel like?+53 by Pizz in OFF
- Mario - Rational asset allocator, owns a good mix of low-cost index funds and ETFS
Luigi - Incapable of second level thinking, investment theses are that he "believes in it", writes disingenuous Seeking Alpha articles, has sold out at the bottom of every correction since the .com...+46 by Basketfoot in OFF
- Theres no statistical evidence for this but, why is real estate second to most other financial services jobs? Most people in business school are primarily looking for IB, consulting, AM or corporate roles. And even on employment reports of many top b-schools, real estate is rarely even listed,...+39 by Bankerstreet in RE
- Longtime lurker. First post.
I'm originally from the South. Growing up, I hated school. I'm talking about failing multiple classes, dreading going to school, and even getting suspended many times. I was diagnosed with ADD at a young age, but never wanted to take...+35 by Lions. in SCSS
- I guess there are two sides to these kinds of stories: the geniuses that used their intelligence to achieve big things in their careers/lives and the ones that didn't.
The terms "genius" and "prodigy" are used pretty loosely these days so I guess the answers to this...+28 by ColdCaller in OFF
Upcoming EventsSee all
- Oct20WSO DC Meet Up: Sat October 20th, 1pm, Vapianos1:00 EDT Washington DC, DC
- Oct22Premium Webinar: How to Prep for a PE Megafund Interview -- 9pm ET, 10/22/189:00 to 10:00 EDT Online
- Oct23Podcast: Chasing Growth -- Peter Brack -- 10/2312:00 to 1:00 EDT Online