If company A has ROE of 10% and Company B has ROE of 20%, who should acquire who in an all stock deal to make it accretive?
If company A has ROE of 10% and Company B has ROE of 20%, who should acquire who in an all stock deal to make it Accretive?
Relevant Salary & Bonus Data
Wall Street Oasis Notifications
Please tell us a little bit more about yourself to send you the most relevant notifications
Popular Content See all
- Attached to the bottom of this post, you will find the Wall Street Oasis Investment Banking Resume Template for undergraduate students, used by the WSO paid service and thousands of candidates to successfully land a job in investment banking.
For those of you looking to make sure your CV...+99 by WallStreetOasis.com in IB
- Burner account for venting purposes. I'm tired.
I'm tired of working at a bank that never wins M&A. I bet they don't feel this way at Lazard.
I'm tired of the umpteen thousandth pitch where footnotes and alignments are scrutinized when you, me, the guy next door,...+75 by tiredandangry in IB
- Starting my rant....
I just got asked about career planning for the move from IBD to PE, yet again.
I've a lot of sympathy for my fellow WSOers, really I do.
But I've got to tell you stop obsessing about windows to jump to the buyside.
Everyone always has some...+65 by earthwalker7 in PE
- Mario - Rational asset allocator, owns a good mix of low-cost index funds and ETFS
Luigi - Incapable of second level thinking, investment theses are that he "believes in it", writes disingenuous Seeking Alpha articles, has sold out at the bottom of every correction since the .com...+49 by Basketfoot in OFF
- Hello all. Long time lurker here who recently "made it" by winning a summer offer for 2019 at a top independent advisory shop (think EVR/CVP/PWP). I want to reflect on my experience recruiting and hopefully help out some prospective monkeys in the process.
My background- I currently...+36 by NonTarget Scrub in IB
- I compiled this post because I've received several questions aroud this topic in private messages and I thought it may be helpful to discuss my experience with a wider audience. I would like to caveat all of the information in this really long post below by saying that these are all broad...+28 by johndoe89 in PE
- Attached to the bottom of this post, you will find the Wall Street Oasis private equity resume template for experienced professionals, used by the WSO paid service and thousands of candidates to successfully land a job in private equity.
For those of you with deal or project experience coming...+22 by WallStreetOasis.com in PE
- ####The Middle East
I was feeling ambitious, so rather than post on Microsoft (coming soon) I thought I’d step out of my comfort zone and try something different.
I honestly think the piece is fantastic, and I hope you enjoy reading it as much I enjoyed writing it.
*PLEASE NOTE: this...+22 by CuriousCharacter in MKT
Upcoming EventsSee all
- Oct22Premium Webinar: How to Prep for a PE Megafund Interview -- 9pm ET, 10/22/189:00 to 10:00 EDT Online
- Oct23Podcast: Chasing Growth -- Peter Brack -- 10/2312:00 to 1:00 EDT Online
- Oct25The 4th Annual Italian Private Equity Conference - 10/25/188:00 to 6:00 EDT Online
- Oct25WSO Chicago Meet Up: Thur Oct 25th, 7-9pm, City Social 8:00 EDT Chicago , IL