I'm going to an Operations internship role. However, I'm not sure what to expect.
In particular, I have a few questions to ask:
1. Is it really the "loser's job?"
2. Is it good for someone who likes to entrench himself for the long run?
3. Is it possible to do a CFA or MBA (later, obviously)?
4. If I don't get a graduate offer, what do I do?
5. How likely is it that my job will be outsourced to India within the next 10 years. If it's likely what should I do?
I would prefer answers from those who have been in the same position as me. I've been given a lot of negative views from others and I've become quite nervous and dispirited.
Thanks for any clarification.
Investment Banking Interview Course
- 7,548 questions across 469 investment banks. Crowdsourced from over 500,000 members.
- Technical, behavioral, networking, case videos, templates. All included.
- Most comprehensive IB interview course in the world.