1. I, the System Admin, am the God who brought the light and the Internet into your cubicle. You shall never pass the internal firewall and shall not have other gods besides me, such as Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, and Redtube.
2. You shall not make any grave images or likeliness of the things that happen in the conference room up above, nor in the MD's limo on the street below, nor in his private Jacuzzi under the water, nor in the nightclub underground.
3. You shall not take the name of your Holy Bank in vain.
4. Remember to keep the Sabbath night holy. Six days you shall labor and pull up all-nighters, but on the seventh night you shall go out and get crunk.
5. Honor your VP and MD, and your career shall be prosperous and ever-lasting.
6. You shall not kill your associate no matter how annoying and capricious he might be.
7. You shall not commit adultery with anyone in the Holy Bank because this would ruin your chances of touching the Financial Heavens and would kick you down to the jobless Hell of the Street.
8. You shall not steal from the common fridge because the corporate cameras will get you.
9. You shall not bear false witness to yourmodels no matter how BS they might be.
10. You shall not covet your coworker's goods and possessions, including his golden Cartier, Prada shoes, $6K-tailored suit, V8 Bentley, supermodel girlfriend, and Manhattan penthouse.