I had recently committed to Indiana, as I got scholarship money from them, as well as getting into their honors college, as well as getting a Direct Admit to Kelley. I plan on majoring in finance, as well as accounting, and I have a couple questions about how I should approach my time at Kelley to make the most out of it.
- Regarding the IBW, if I don't get into it (something that I have to prepare for regardless of how likely it is that I may or may not get in), are my chances of landing an internship/job at a BB or elite boutique in their IB division basically screwed, or are Kelley students in general still given a shot at competing for those spots despite not being in the workshop?
- Is the IMW as highly regarded as the Kelley IBW, or is it something that I should only look at if I have no other options, instead of being a prime objective at my time at Kelley?
Financial Modeling Course
- Get An Edge For Your Interviews & Finance Career
- The Best (and Most Affordable) Financial Modeling Self-study Courses.
- WSO Members receive a 15% discount