Hi WSO, i'm a sophomore and I have an interview coming up with a sorta small RE Dev/management company. I want the internship really badly so I want to self-teach myself some advanced stuff. Does anyone have any suggestions? I have about 1-2 months to prepare.
Wall Street Oasis Notifications
Please tell us a little bit more about yourself to send you the most relevant notifications
Popular Content See all
- Hi guys,
I was hoping someone in the industry could explain to me what kind of maths/stats/CS skillset is required in trading/structuring/quant roles in exotics/hybrids/structured credit, etc vs for instance a role in FX or other highly liquid desks.
I ask this because I have a bsc in...+48 by EuroQuant in TR
- Youtube has had its fair share of scrutiny with a number of videos depicting white supremacy and its removal of videos that audiences didn't find fair to take down. Recently with an interview with CNN, Google's CEO Sundar Pichai has commented that:
[quotes]“We’ve gotten much...+35 by Uhhnisha in OFF
- It's that time of the year again... Intern Season
Graduated from a semi-target. Networked my way into banking and was lucky enough to secure an IB internship my sophomore year. Returned for my junior summer; realized I liked IB but not the firm. Went through the FT IB...+33 by monkeyking722 in IB
- It seems like all my life I have had vices. In high school, it was video games. College, drinking and weed. Now it is caffeine and sports betting. At this point I feel it is inevitable to have a few things that I can't do without, and I don't necessarily think it is a bad thing. All of...+21 by tudorg in OFF
- Hi everyone! I’ve really enjoyed the community here at WSO and the fantastic insights and advice people have shared over the years, so thought I’d give back and share my non-traditional experience.
Target school, liberal arts major. Interned at a BB IBD my junior summer,...+15 by JDS07 in PE
- Owners/operators/multifamily funds, what are you guys hearing in your world?
State assembly reached an agreement last night in Albany. The new regulations, expected to be signed in the law:
* eliminate vacancy decontrol (ability to bring up to market-rate when tenant leaves)
* limit Major...+13 by Edifice in RE
- Credit Suisse just listed an info session in September on my university's career portal for their summer 2021 internship opportunities. Seems like banks are going to continue to push recruiting ahead.+12 by dwaynejohnson in IB
- I am a year out of graduation from a top undergrad B-school (Stern / Haas / McIntire) and working for a T2 Strategy consulting firm (sigh). The work is interesting but the M-TH travel gets old quick. Since starting with the firm one year ago, I've been local maybe 5 weeks out of the 52...+12 by jmn3ye in IB
- The following is a hypothetical scenario and I am curious to know what everyone's response would be:
You created a financial model for a pitchbook being presented tomorrow to a potential new client. While reviewing the final version of the presentation, you realize the results are...+12 by BuildingModelsAndPoppinBottles in IB
- The other day I read an article from Bloomberg saying that this year a record number of candidates enrolled this June. Idk, but in my eyes when something becomes accessible to so many random people it losses its prestige. Over years I predict having the CFA will just be another tick on the CV...+9 by MrJack5 in OFF
Upcoming EventsSee all
- Jun19Financial Modeling Boot Camp -- New York City, 6/19-6/218:00 to 5:00 EDT Online
- Jun19WSO Boston Meet Up: Wed 6/19, 630-830pm, The Alley Bar6:30 EDT Boston, MA
- Jun19WSO LA Meet Up: Wed 6/19, 7pm, The Bungalow In Santa Monica7:00 EDT Santa Monica,, CA
- Jun19WSO Toronto Meetup: Wed June 19th, 7:30pm, Joey Eaton Center.7:30 EDT Toronto,
- Jun20WSO SF Meetup: Thur June 20th, 7:30-9pm, The Barrel Room7:00 EDT San Francisco, CA