Last week, I went for an interview with Rothschild Global Advisory for a long-term internship in Brussels, where I got interviewed by 5 different people who were all either analysts or assistant directors. The MD was out of town so I did not get interviewed by him. The interview consisted of both technical (walking them through different models) and personal fit questions. Yesterday I got a call saying that the MD would like to invite me over for a personal interview with him. Is this to give the final go-ahead and offer me the job or should I see it as a 2nd round interview with more emphasis on technical questions?
Relevant Interview Data
Wall Street Oasis Notifications
Please tell us a little bit more about yourself to send you the most relevant notifications
Popular Content See all
- If you can, read the whole story. Anyone out there that's gone through tough shit, heads up and never give up!
My living situation as a child
I was born in a third world country (middle east), very (and I cannot stress this enough) shitty living conditions. Dirt roads, little food,...+238 by BigTuna5 in IB
- Sans Trump and his legionaries, feels like most are ready for a slight contraction right before things consolidate. Markets are up despite the inverted yield curve, but things are almost certainly likely to get worse before they get better, right?
Trump goon Moore could barely even deny...+80 by iBankedUp in OFF
- Did anyone see this story that just came out? Stud first-year out of NYU charged with insider trading. The idiot bought calls on EFI right before their acquisition by Siris Capital. What a fucking moron, only made $100K as well.+75 by SeekingTheta in IB
He was on suicide watch for months. That means they would have constant eyes on him. They would make sure his cell is pretty much bare of anything he could use to self harm. How the fuck...+35 by 2733278823 in OFF
- **UPDATE: APPLICATION FORM IS OPEN NOW!!!!...and closing soon (phone invites starting to go out this week)**
Fellow WSO Primates, I've been thinking of how we've been putting out a ton more AMAs + podcasts, etc lately and I want to double down on that since it seems like it's...+34 by WallStreetOasis.com in OFF
- I saw this post on Glassdoor and can confirm this is 100% true. Do not be blinded by the positive reviews as Justine (the MD) forces her employees to write them.
-Terrible culture with toxic work envirnoment
-Employees are “highly encouraged” (i.e. forced) to leave artificially positive...+32 by john.smith_3 in IB
- [The great porn experiment | Gary Wilson | TEDxGlasgow](https://youtu.be/wSF82AwSDiU)
What do you think about the growing online movements like noFap and the fact that by the time a kid is 12 he's seen more naked women than men would see...+20 by Bizkitgto in OFF
- What I heard was Nate Paul's company World Class Capital in Austin is getting raided currently. Anyone know anything?+18 by lux21 in RE
- Hello All,
Long time lurker, but I've had an event at work happen and would like to hear what others would do. I work in a GSE underwriting/production role
In the late fall of last year, my manager of 3 months was let go. I wasn't sure of the reason, just that my big boss asked...+17 by Chicken Pot Pie in RE
- Financial modeling is a skill that any investment banking analyst will have to master. Although the majority of investment banks and other financial firms now have formal training programs, many students and prospective finance professionals are choosing to enroll in self-study financial...+13 by WallStreetOasis.com in IB
Upcoming EventsSee all
- Aug21Financial Modeling Boot Camp -- New York City, 8/21-8/238:00 to 5:00 EDT Online
- Aug21WSO LA Meet Up: Wed 8/21, 7pm, The Bungalow (Santa Monica)7:00 EDT Online
- Aug27Financial Modeling Boot Camp -- Boston, 8/27-8/298:00 to 5:00 EDT Online
- Aug28Private Equity Boot Camp -- New York City, 8/28-8/298:00 to 5:00 EDT New York City