Is this JPM job back office?
JP Morgan - Rates Trading Support Analyst
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, offering solutions to the world's most important corporations, governments and institutions in more than 100 countries. We are looking for motivated and enthusiastic student for a Rates Trading Support Analyst role in Sydney within the J.P. Morgan Investment Bank. We are looking for someone with a passion for financial markets as you will be sitting and working on the Trading desk. You will work alongside the Australia Trading and Business Management teams. As part of the team, you will deepen your understanding of the firm, learn how the trading business operates, work on strategic projects and contribute to the overall business success.
What you'll be doing:
- Support the Australian Trading team in monitoring trading expenses
- Complete analysis on trading volumes and lead discussions with business head
- Analyse market trends and business performance to help identify new opportunities
- Assist the Australian Trading team with day-to-day queries
- Work collaboratively with Business Management on key strategic initiatives
Also, regardless of whether the job is FO/BO, would it be a good part time job for a sophomore?