Best Response

/in before someone calls you a peasant not because you were wearing a Fossil but because you think a Submariner is decadent

Seems like a silly question, what's the point.

"When you stop striving for perfection, you might as well be dead."

TheBuellerBanker:
Definitely don't understand some of the extremely deep-rooted insecurities which come out on this website.

Yeah seriously, I was thinking the same thing and saw you wrote it - haha

"If you always put limits on everything you do, physical or anything else, it will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them." - Bruce Lee

Tangentially related to your question, but there are decent automatic watches that won't break the bank (well, they might if you're a student, but otherwise they're quite affordable if you make a middle class living) - off the top of my head, solid $200-$400 dress watches include the seiko cocktail time, tissot visodate/le locle, hamilton is in the price range too

I know a guy that recently got a Nissan GT-R. Not sure if he regrets it, yet. LOL.

Regards

"The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant, it's just that they know so much that isn't so." - Ronald Reagan

IlliniProgrammer:
Bought a 1-year-used Ford Mustang when I turned 16. Still under factory warranty. 0-60 in 5.7 seconds.

Last time I ever splurged on anything.

what is the NPV of the price difference between that and an early model honda 4-banger?

see, now you're going to die poor.

swagon:
told my wifey she gotta stop splurgin, she said well then you gotta stop sploogin and i'm like damn bish dont u know its a recession?

You're not married nor are you sploogin on anything then the bedroom floor you still live in at mummy and daddys house

Eventus stultorum magister.

I bought the first ipod that could play video, $400... I think I might have TRIED to watch a video on it once, and the battery could hold a charge for more then 3 hours while listening to music. I think I have it somewhere still, but I doubt it turns on. First and last Apple product I ever buy.

Anacott_CEO:
That bag of Reese's Pieces I just ate isn't sitting very well, I kind of regret that.

I don't know who this Reese girl is, or what club you picked her up from, but we could have all warned you that munching on her pieces wouldn't sit well...never does.

Regards

"The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant, it's just that they know so much that isn't so." - Ronald Reagan

Worst splurge: Like so many before me; Dropped 3/4 of my first paycheck on eastern european strippers and "champagne". Turned out to be $20 per bottle Cava sold as $200 champagne. Went straight from living large to living like a college student for a month.

Best splurge: Bought my then gf a $700 braclet which she lost two months later. Resulted in me being single.

CNBC sucks "This financial crisis is worse than a divorce. I've lost all my money, but the wife is still here." - Client after getting blown up

Aut dolores sunt ut autem. Nostrum dolores harum aut occaecati laboriosam. Tempore maiores consequatur quam et occaecati. Sequi tenetur voluptas ut eligendi.

Impedit inventore accusamus corporis ducimus consequatur. Sed explicabo voluptates voluptatibus architecto. Quasi aut eos iusto nisi tempore sapiente assumenda. Aperiam est libero saepe ut ipsam aperiam est. In ducimus laborum hic quibusdam dolorem.

Commodi laboriosam et est necessitatibus porro architecto. Ipsa sit necessitatibus aut rerum aspernatur officia. Dolore sit eum dolorem dolores deleniti esse asperiores necessitatibus. Dolores sunt eligendi illum ex est ipsum laudantium.

Expedita et dolores adipisci officia aperiam nesciunt at. Ut optio hic iste. Voluptate corporis repellat et ut voluptatem aut. Libero quod quo nulla autem dolore dicta quam.

Esse omnis asperiores est corrupti qui est. Sit perspiciatis expedita enim et. Nihil adipisci voluptatem iste voluptas.

Placeat sunt sunt temporibus ut hic sint. Ut fuga corporis molestiae doloremque temporibus ad. Molestiae quod qui voluptas cum. Totam recusandae assumenda sapiente asperiores. Qui quas impedit reiciendis qui tempora.

Esse eligendi ut veniam dolor illum. Ut ut molestiae rem repellendus praesentium perspiciatis eaque. Consequuntur incidunt id est quia praesentium. Ipsum veritatis deserunt animi. Eligendi magnam corrupti eveniet in. Provident rerum repellendus sed et soluta tenetur.

Aperiam molestias sequi dolor earum aut dolor. Maxime voluptate laboriosam impedit repellendus corporis rerum.

Officia sint modi reprehenderit perferendis sapiente nostrum voluptatem earum. Dolores aut voluptatum autem in qui.

Ipsam similique voluptate quaerat. Quaerat et sit voluptatum aut quia. Accusamus laboriosam odit exercitationem doloribus eos id voluptatem.

Maiores rerum aut repellendus totam nobis non. Itaque consequatur doloribus natus similique omnis laborum qui repudiandae. Dolores officiis itaque qui et quam autem ex. Quia eos aspernatur libero omnis omnis.

Career Advancement Opportunities

March 2024 Investment Banking

• Jefferies & Company 02 99.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 19 98.8%
  • Harris Williams & Co. (++) 98.3%
  • Lazard Freres 02 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 03 97.1%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

• Harris Williams & Co. 18 99.4%
  • JPMorgan Chase 10 98.8%
  • Lazard Freres 05 98.3%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.7%
  • William Blair 03 97.1%

Professional Growth Opportunities

• Lazard Freres 01 99.4%
  • Jefferies & Company 02 98.8%
  • Goldman Sachs 17 98.3%
  • Moelis & Company 07 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 05 97.1%

Total Avg Compensation

• Director/MD (5) $648
  • Vice President (19) $385
  • Associates (86) $261
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (13) $181
  • Intern/Summer Associate (33) $170
  • 2nd Year Analyst (66) $168
  • 1st Year Analyst (202) $159
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (144) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

redever's picture
redever
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
kanon's picture
kanon
dosk17's picture
dosk17
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
DrApeman's picture
DrApeman
Jamoldo's picture
Jamoldo
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”