Ivey HBA or LSE Undergrad
Which would be/T2? Due a to a certain time and conflict related situations I can only apply to one of the two and I have been thinking, which one would be better as an international from India? I dont have much preference for the location because both Canada and the UK are amazing places and the US is amazing as well if I can get there
Right now the set up is:-
Pros for Ivey HBA-
1) No. 1 program in Canada cannot be matched by any other maybe Queens is comparable but the edge is always towards Ivey, unlike LSE which is always seen as second to Oxbridge in MBB
2) Canadian a tad bit easier for internationals.
3) The post grad comp is not much lower than the US for a host of jobs, and is actually decemt
4) Heard its a competitive environment but kinda party school-ish as well and thats what I was kinda looking for.
5) The case study method is amazingly practical and efficient and I personally prefer it over pure academics.
6) Much lower COL than LSE
7) Really Really Career focussed curriculum.
Pros for LSE-
1) Opportunities in London are unmatched by London (the ontario one).
2) City life is bustling so there is something to do everyday.
3) Fees can be lowered with USS (undergraduate support scheme)
4) Visa might get easier comparitively after Brexit for non EU people
5) Even with less than half the comp as NYC, the overall opportunities for my career are amazing.
6) Much more known worldwide so if I had to come back to my homeland, getting a job wouldn't be the hardest with an LSE degree
7) Shorter program overall so overall less fees charged.
Note: I am open to do any PE or any other non-IB finance/