A Singapore based fund is funding +100 Million Euro into a European holding company, listed on Frankfurt Stock Exchange, who is engaged in engineering, construction, property, finance and mortgage sectors.
They are looking to engage with liquid listed companies in order to take opportunity to draw down their funding requirements
With the funding, it is seeking to take over and/or JV with ebitda positive companies internationally.
Some of the key criteria:
- Engineering & construction
- Finance & mortgage
b) KEY CHARACTERISTICS OF TARGETS
- Excellent brand
- Capacity & ability to ramp up
- Asset rich
- Multiple revenue streams
- Listed or private
- Efficient decision making process and capability
to provide Accretive ebitda
- Ability to add value geographically and strategically
- Acquisition model based on earn out, part cash, part equity.
Please let me know if you know of a good candidate via [email protected]