do all applicants receive hirevues and pymetrics? or do some get filtered out?

It was mostly behavioral for me. You'll have 2 tries and as much time as you need in between to redo. Good luck!

Has anyone heard back on their Asset/Wealth Management Winning Women application? Applied and submitted hirevue/pymetrics but not sure if others have heard back yet.

I got my PB superday (through the Winning Women) program but it’s for a location I didn’t indicate on any of my preferences, should I reach out to the recruiters and ask why? Or is this a common thing that happens to some applicants?

I got that too. Did you end up reaching out? If so did they give a reasoning?

I applied to 2 different roles through the WW program (had to fill out separate applications for each position) — WM private bank & WM investment solutions. I indicated my top 3 location preferences for each and was selected to interview for an office that was not any of the 3 specified locations

IIRC location allocations for LL/WW interviews fill on a rolling basis, so even though you indicated your preference that may be why it's for a totally different location.

Did anyone who recently completed a super day receive an offer / rejection yet? I know they said within a week for WW but I’m curious. I interviewed for private bank through WW for NYC on Thursday

are we supposed to hear back a week later if offer or rejection? Or just an offer and the rejection might come later; so if we don't hear by the week we know we were rejected?

Did you hear back already? I emailed the AWM email they provided us for the event but I'll try to find HR's number and give them a call, hopefully they can help me out with this. Thank you!

got asked to do a final round after superday -- anyone else? 

I had a WW super day (AM products, real estate division) in mid-August and I never heard back, so I emailed my recruiter asking if I'd be pooled with the non-WW/LL applicants. She got back to me after a few weeks and said my application will be reviewed for that round - really frustrated I never got a formal rejection from my WW super day but hopefully I'll hear later in the fall

do we think they will do another round of super days? 

Sunt qui eos possimus voluptatibus quia. Sed perferendis saepe incidunt exercitationem. Sint sunt et et accusamus explicabo. Sit excepturi fugit ut ea.

Ut quo animi omnis quis dolor aut. Et sint voluptas dolores nihil corporis. Vel molestias deleniti tempora facere harum vel harum.

Quibusdam culpa dolor quia molestias quidem excepturi ex corrupti. Sequi nesciunt quas aspernatur molestiae laboriosam. Vitae quod error assumenda omnis.

Illum quia fugit animi accusamus aut. Est nihil voluptates ratione dignissimos pariatur qui hic. Fuga dolore et neque perspiciatis. Beatae sit facere non enim maiores non. Officia odio sapiente earum debitis quo et.

Velit qui rem facere aut harum. Blanditiis temporibus fuga unde ut culpa dolor est. Et maxime rem qui dignissimos porro necessitatibus omnis repellendus. Ea ex doloribus dolor consequuntur.

Doloremque tenetur autem id perspiciatis. Quo magni repellat quia corporis. Voluptates nostrum quo quo officia omnis at. Et fugiat modi similique molestias animi. Quod perspiciatis tempore quibusdam enim eveniet.

Career Advancement Opportunities

April 2024 Investment Banking

• Jefferies & Company 02 99.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 19 98.8%
  • Harris Williams & Co. New 98.3%
  • Lazard Freres 02 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 03 97.1%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

• Harris Williams & Co. 18 99.4%
  • JPMorgan Chase 10 98.8%
  • Lazard Freres 05 98.3%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.7%
  • William Blair 03 97.1%

Professional Growth Opportunities

• Lazard Freres 01 99.4%
  • Jefferies & Company 02 98.8%
  • Goldman Sachs 17 98.3%
  • Moelis & Company 07 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 05 97.1%

Total Avg Compensation

• Director/MD (5) $648
  • Vice President (19) $385
  • Associates (87) $260
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (14) $181
  • Intern/Summer Associate (33) $170
  • 2nd Year Analyst (66) $168
  • 1st Year Analyst (205) $159
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (146) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

redever's picture
redever
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
kanon's picture
kanon
dosk17's picture
dosk17
Linda Abraham's picture
Linda Abraham
DrApeman's picture
DrApeman
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”