JPM SA 2021 Accelerated

Hey Guys,

I was apart of the Sophomore Edge program and just completed the survey/application they sent out for accelerated interviews. I was wondering if anyone has any insight on how this process was ran in previous years and what the rate of offers will be for the program participants? I couldn't find a thread on JPM recruiting, so I decided to make this one.

I did the women's conference and they said we will have an accelerated process as well, but haven't heard anything - anyone else??

out of curiosity, what were your recommended jobs? I was under impression they essentially recommend all their programs in the results of pymetrics

Not sure, but at the mentor circle they mentioned that they will try to finish sophomore edge recruiting before regular recruiting begins

definitely don't need someone pushing resume. talking to people would probably just be helpful to ref in interview

how do we know what track from the sophomore edge survey we were selected for? and from there is it hirevue-superday or is there a sepaate first round interview as well?

Are we supposed to use the link from LinkedIn? I thought they were going to send us the link with the app for early consideration?

Is our Hirevue gonna be the same as regular applications, or is it gonna be less questions since were accelerated

they're gonna email us and tell us when to apply, just chill

It does seem like they wouldn't review apps until the job is on their actual website...

Should we apply to the one that just opened on the website?

I went ahead and applied because I don't remember them explicitly saying there was a separate app for sophomore edge. They mentioned that they would send an email once the app opened and if its on a rolling basis then there's no harm in applying.

I’m confused do we apply regular or not? For sophomore edge. Should I wait a few more days for them to send the app or say something.

One of my friends that was in the JPM Latinx Conference got an email from HR saying that the apps are on the website and they should apply. During their program too they were told that they would be guaranteed a first round so I assume it is same for the S edge program.

Does this email mean we should apply or not yet. I’m still confused

As a Sophomore Edge participant you have been identified as a priority candidate and your info has been shared w Recruiters.

Banking & Markets Track – in the next few days you will receive emails with a very tight turnaround for program applications.

That means they will send the application. Also, if we are part go Launching Leaders or WW, does that mean we get an accelerated superday?

Hey I was in sophomore edge and they’re having us either apply through the winning women link or the launching leaders link. I am basically eligible for both, which should I do/would be better? Do you think the hurevues will be same?

Yeah idk very confusing that they just kinda said to pick one or the other by jume 25 and apply.

I was in Sophomore Edge but just chose Launching Leaders. does anyone know when we’ll get pymetrics or hirevues?

How did you apply to Launching Leaders, on the website it shows that the application is closed...

I’m so confused what is Launchin Leaders. Is this gonna be another virtual informational sort of program? Is launchin leaders essentially same as winning women? Idk if to apply for leaders or women kinda confusing.

i participated in sophomore edge b/c im LGBTQ. i'm not a woman or racial minority so WW and LL don't apply to me. i'm confused as to what i should do... any advice?

if i only want to do banking, should i indicated investment banking for all three programs for choice. I didn't, but I really only want to do investment banking. so was curious if i should reach out to HR to emphasize this

You should probably do that if you absolutely don’t want any other analyst position

did anyone else apply to their programs before being sent the link? during the women's conference, they never specified for us to wait so I applied before.

Hopefully they can get superdays and offers out by end of July. Do we still have to do pymetrics and hirevues, or are they just not gonna matter as much for us?

Did SE people receive pymetrics and a hirevue after submitting the normal application?

just got pymetrics for trading, it was my #1 on the form

I got pymetric but no hireVue yet for sales and for trading but not for structuring and I applied to all 3 and put sales then structure then trading in my post program survey

Did you already have py-metrics done? Is that maybe why I got invited to pynetrics for everything I applied for but no hire vue

put markets as my last choice, but didn't get one for IBD my first choice? anyone in the same situation

Same - put IB as first, markets as second 2 and got markets... has anyone gotten IB?

Also just got pymetrics for trading, not a part of any diversity programs though

How many days do we have to complete the hirevues and how many attempts are there

So for the IB app, is there a pymetrics or hirevue sent out?

How many steps are in this process for IB or S&T? Pymetrics to Hirevue, then is there a first round then superday or hirevue straight to super?

Will I get Hire Vue once I do pymetrucs ?!! I already did it a month ago but I thought we didn’t even need to

I got the Hirevue pretty much right after I submitted Pymetrics. You still have to click the link in the email even if you've done the tests already

Was it only behavioral or market based questions as well?

Distinctio facere omnis est sequi. Quasi nisi aut voluptatem dolores ullam eveniet atque. Error et est illum omnis et sed. Quia iste aliquam molestiae voluptate delectus laboriosam.

Quidem quidem numquam molestiae dolor amet earum. Voluptatem dolore culpa iste blanditiis qui non deserunt labore. Esse debitis accusamus voluptatem voluptas nam eaque ipsum.

Praesentium eos debitis molestiae optio itaque consequuntur. Omnis et perspiciatis sunt excepturi. Nobis incidunt unde numquam molestias sunt voluptas provident.

Adipisci id quia occaecati dolorem non sed hic. Sapiente saepe ea est non amet similique. Eligendi error dolor porro. Atque aut a perspiciatis. Officia deleniti sit qui quas.

Quasi deleniti maiores sed ut qui non in eos. Quidem nisi aut incidunt sit neque debitis. Ea consequatur voluptatem non nesciunt minima rerum vel corporis. Ut aliquid sit molestiae itaque et corrupti est.

Asperiores possimus neque non quo labore ut. Doloribus officiis id possimus recusandae nesciunt.

Voluptas molestias laudantium accusamus modi quas maxime aut. Rerum voluptas praesentium natus.

Qui omnis autem unde quia veniam. Facere odio minima aliquid aut magni eius placeat non. Ex pariatur perferendis ea et exercitationem perspiciatis.

Odio sunt provident eaque similique maiores iusto magnam animi. Est ipsum ut autem eos sed et. Delectus quidem fuga qui maiores molestiae ipsam eum quos. Dolorum molestiae nam quibusdam iste.

Quidem aperiam rerum dolorum nemo. Repudiandae rerum numquam quibusdam rerum et. Vel cum et est praesentium enim qui. Nihil et quo quod.

Eos consequuntur doloremque velit est. Doloremque ea doloribus perspiciatis modi et qui rerum ea. Dolor et voluptas velit qui voluptate. Alias autem quod aspernatur enim. Non ducimus fuga qui officiis et.

Et aliquid pariatur debitis itaque. Doloremque quia quo ut numquam reprehenderit consequatur. Velit saepe molestias qui assumenda necessitatibus. Nihil animi modi est sed aut. Nisi voluptatem cum impedit iusto veritatis laudantium illum quasi.

Omnis aut distinctio magni dolorum laboriosam accusamus voluptates adipisci. Et minima doloribus praesentium libero aut quod. Fugit quia accusantium est similique ea sint.

Vero sequi non veniam nobis harum. Ex fugiat iure ut voluptatum placeat qui dolorum voluptas. Veniam aperiam omnis temporibus iure.

Pariatur et porro impedit nihil dolores pariatur. Aut quis est ut iste quasi cumque. Quidem ut blanditiis aut. Eius molestiae cupiditate rem voluptatibus dicta cupiditate aut. Est aliquid molestiae harum voluptatem et. Porro dolorem iure unde quod odit accusamus. Sunt quaerat reiciendis soluta in nemo est sed.

Qui sed non reiciendis et. Consequuntur voluptas sit dolorum magni. Earum velit ipsam nostrum eum est. Omnis qui voluptatem qui nihil blanditiis. Quia natus rem quia eveniet facere.

Magnam accusantium exercitationem perferendis ut. Quas occaecati magnam nihil molestias delectus. Quae molestiae voluptates hic tempora exercitationem sed. Corrupti sit soluta harum. Nesciunt et officia veniam sit hic aut expedita eligendi. Aut aperiam iste occaecati rerum qui ipsam consectetur.

Inventore eum rerum architecto voluptatibus assumenda. Id autem molestiae minima aspernatur cumque vitae.

Officia quidem voluptatum commodi ut est. Incidunt natus illo consequuntur dolorum. Molestias unde pariatur quo ut nam. Repellat maxime omnis sed quia quod. Temporibus asperiores recusandae qui labore beatae. Reiciendis earum qui itaque saepe omnis. Tempora assumenda eos ex sunt.

Career Advancement Opportunities

April 2024 Investment Banking

• Jefferies & Company 02 99.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 19 98.8%
  • Harris Williams & Co. New 98.3%
  • Lazard Freres 02 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 03 97.1%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

• Harris Williams & Co. 18 99.4%
  • JPMorgan Chase 10 98.8%
  • Lazard Freres 05 98.3%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.7%
  • William Blair 03 97.1%

Professional Growth Opportunities

• Lazard Freres 01 99.4%
  • Jefferies & Company 02 98.8%
  • Goldman Sachs 17 98.3%
  • Moelis & Company 07 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 05 97.1%

Total Avg Compensation

• Director/MD (5) $648
  • Vice President (19) $385
  • Associates (86) $261
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (14) $181
  • Intern/Summer Associate (33) $170
  • 2nd Year Analyst (66) $168
  • 1st Year Analyst (205) $159
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (145) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”