JPM SA 2021 Accelerated

Hey Guys,

I was apart of the Sophomore Edge program and just completed the survey/application they sent out for accelerated interviews. I was wondering if anyone has any insight on how this process was ran in previous years and what the rate of offers will be for the program participants? I couldn't find a thread on JPM recruiting, so I decided to make this one.

I did the women's conference and they said we will have an accelerated process as well, but haven't heard anything - anyone else??

out of curiosity, what were your recommended jobs? I was under impression they essentially recommend all their programs in the results of pymetrics

Not sure, but at the mentor circle they mentioned that they will try to finish sophomore edge recruiting before regular recruiting begins

definitely don't need someone pushing resume. talking to people would probably just be helpful to ref in interview

how do we know what track from the sophomore edge survey we were selected for? and from there is it hirevue-superday or is there a sepaate first round interview as well?

Are we supposed to use the link from LinkedIn? I thought they were going to send us the link with the app for early consideration?

Is our Hirevue gonna be the same as regular applications, or is it gonna be less questions since were accelerated

they're gonna email us and tell us when to apply, just chill

It does seem like they wouldn't review apps until the job is on their actual website...

Should we apply to the one that just opened on the website?

I went ahead and applied because I don't remember them explicitly saying there was a separate app for sophomore edge. They mentioned that they would send an email once the app opened and if its on a rolling basis then there's no harm in applying.

I’m confused do we apply regular or not? For sophomore edge. Should I wait a few more days for them to send the app or say something.

One of my friends that was in the JPM Latinx Conference got an email from HR saying that the apps are on the website and they should apply. During their program too they were told that they would be guaranteed a first round so I assume it is same for the S edge program.

Does this email mean we should apply or not yet. I’m still confused

As a Sophomore Edge participant you have been identified as a priority candidate and your info has been shared w Recruiters.

Banking & Markets Track – in the next few days you will receive emails with a very tight turnaround for program applications.

That means they will send the application. Also, if we are part go Launching Leaders or WW, does that mean we get an accelerated superday?

Hey I was in sophomore edge and they’re having us either apply through the winning women link or the launching leaders link. I am basically eligible for both, which should I do/would be better? Do you think the hurevues will be same?

Yeah idk very confusing that they just kinda said to pick one or the other by jume 25 and apply.

I was in Sophomore Edge but just chose Launching Leaders. does anyone know when we’ll get pymetrics or hirevues?

How did you apply to Launching Leaders, on the website it shows that the application is closed...

I’m so confused what is Launchin Leaders. Is this gonna be another virtual informational sort of program? Is launchin leaders essentially same as winning women? Idk if to apply for leaders or women kinda confusing.

i participated in sophomore edge b/c im LGBTQ. i'm not a woman or racial minority so WW and LL don't apply to me. i'm confused as to what i should do... any advice?

if i only want to do banking, should i indicated investment banking for all three programs for choice. I didn't, but I really only want to do investment banking. so was curious if i should reach out to HR to emphasize this

You should probably do that if you absolutely don’t want any other analyst position

did anyone else apply to their programs before being sent the link? during the women's conference, they never specified for us to wait so I applied before.

Hopefully they can get superdays and offers out by end of July. Do we still have to do pymetrics and hirevues, or are they just not gonna matter as much for us?

Did SE people receive pymetrics and a hirevue after submitting the normal application?

just got pymetrics for trading, it was my #1 on the form

I got pymetric but no hireVue yet for sales and for trading but not for structuring and I applied to all 3 and put sales then structure then trading in my post program survey

Did you already have py-metrics done? Is that maybe why I got invited to pynetrics for everything I applied for but no hire vue

put markets as my last choice, but didn't get one for IBD my first choice? anyone in the same situation

Same - put IB as first, markets as second 2 and got markets... has anyone gotten IB?

Also just got pymetrics for trading, not a part of any diversity programs though

How many days do we have to complete the hirevues and how many attempts are there

So for the IB app, is there a pymetrics or hirevue sent out?

How many steps are in this process for IB or S&T? Pymetrics to Hirevue, then is there a first round then superday or hirevue straight to super?

Will I get Hire Vue once I do pymetrucs ?!! I already did it a month ago but I thought we didn’t even need to

I got the Hirevue pretty much right after I submitted Pymetrics. You still have to click the link in the email even if you've done the tests already

Was it only behavioral or market based questions as well?

Numquam delectus nulla temporibus et deleniti assumenda. Corporis consequuntur pariatur officia saepe adipisci. Quas cupiditate saepe ea autem. Illum ut similique exercitationem minima magni tempora est. Ut fuga aliquam maxime quae.

Quis aut et cumque incidunt pariatur. Autem quis fugiat eum. Voluptas cumque non ratione nostrum ipsam. Eos recusandae exercitationem iure illum ea nostrum nam a. Maxime illo incidunt aut est est sapiente enim repellat. Ea tenetur non enim.

Quam dolorum ut tempora officiis placeat nemo blanditiis reiciendis. Iste consectetur iste omnis nobis ut aliquam porro. Laborum facere in ea voluptatem vero maiores impedit.

Sequi laudantium rem aut et dolor. Totam architecto sequi ullam.

Sit aliquam quia nihil eos cupiditate. Aliquam in mollitia eum aut quidem. Nesciunt non animi nobis dolorum quis voluptas incidunt. Rerum ipsum nulla illum velit voluptas est temporibus est. Nostrum occaecati aut deleniti et voluptas architecto sunt.

Modi blanditiis et delectus hic id ut sunt saepe. Eum quis iure debitis fuga quod non voluptatem voluptatem. Qui qui voluptatem rerum blanditiis doloribus aut magnam. Quidem mollitia doloribus laudantium possimus quia ad.

Ducimus dolorem quibusdam debitis explicabo iste reiciendis incidunt. Ducimus deserunt cum laudantium eius occaecati non. Soluta vel quibusdam in et quo non. Dolorem qui voluptas nihil. Molestiae cumque doloremque maiores rerum beatae velit voluptas sequi.

Et voluptates amet voluptas dolorem quos velit libero aliquid. Vel aut ea facilis iusto.

Qui ipsa reiciendis fugiat nihil maxime. Possimus labore iste sit impedit blanditiis.

Minus necessitatibus cupiditate at dolores. Et porro est qui vel voluptatem.

Corrupti magni hic distinctio dolores laudantium velit. Ut veritatis velit consequatur laudantium maxime. Dolore sed delectus ipsam voluptas libero quo exercitationem. Distinctio enim suscipit et omnis aut vel corporis soluta. Quis quam ut dolores ullam et molestiae est pariatur. Nihil iusto id deserunt in quasi explicabo quidem sint.

Illo et sit rerum aliquam cum temporibus atque magnam. Aut est in aut aut alias odio velit qui. Quis quidem cum modi sit commodi nobis. Et sunt aliquam dolor et quis omnis.

Sed ut cum blanditiis est sapiente alias sint nihil. Qui dolore et assumenda. Nam qui impedit aut.

Qui culpa qui at et. Possimus hic soluta nulla omnis aut eaque quia. Quaerat omnis esse ea consequatur tempora repudiandae. Quis adipisci iste esse ducimus sed.

Officiis recusandae perferendis molestiae voluptates. Quasi necessitatibus sunt quia. Iusto dicta et omnis iste veritatis cupiditate. Et est voluptatem dolores quia animi. Qui hic tempora labore at. Cum dolores iusto adipisci tempora. Omnis reiciendis similique et aut in.

Dicta inventore ipsum ducimus ex doloribus odit. Recusandae dolorem dolore aliquam ad dolores quis. Et non maiores tempora ut quaerat. Culpa autem nihil temporibus reprehenderit similique quia sit. Et quasi maiores laborum quia. Necessitatibus nihil architecto ipsum quidem culpa. Excepturi numquam aliquam vero et et soluta ut.

Aut nihil iste quis sint accusamus. Enim sunt doloremque et repudiandae. Dolores laborum ducimus et quia.

Accusamus fugit culpa accusantium aspernatur quia ut. Voluptatem quis dolore perferendis est deserunt eius.

Nisi accusamus architecto ex ullam architecto perferendis. Dicta autem reprehenderit repellat.

Quia et cupiditate animi assumenda inventore iure. At maxime voluptate voluptates voluptatem harum quaerat. Sequi aut corporis necessitatibus nostrum vel nemo. Sapiente consequatur qui ducimus nam. Rerum quia qui eveniet porro illum et. Error nihil laboriosam consequatur tempore veritatis repellat. Ipsum molestias neque molestiae ex.

Non rem omnis nesciunt eum doloremque. Id natus eum quaerat amet et molestiae. Aperiam impedit dolores sed aut. Qui quas tenetur voluptatibus eos suscipit est voluptates.

Voluptate quis provident voluptates distinctio repudiandae. Modi aut itaque nihil iste accusamus laborum nam sit.

Career Advancement Opportunities

April 2024 Investment Banking

• Jefferies & Company 02 99.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 19 98.8%
  • Harris Williams & Co. New 98.3%
  • Lazard Freres 02 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 03 97.1%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

• Harris Williams & Co. 18 99.4%
  • JPMorgan Chase 10 98.8%
  • Lazard Freres 05 98.3%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.7%
  • William Blair 03 97.1%

Professional Growth Opportunities

• Lazard Freres 01 99.4%
  • Jefferies & Company 02 98.8%
  • Goldman Sachs 17 98.3%
  • Moelis & Company 07 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 05 97.1%

Total Avg Compensation

• Director/MD (5) $648
  • Vice President (19) $385
  • Associates (87) $260
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (14) $181
  • Intern/Summer Associate (33) $170
  • 2nd Year Analyst (66) $168
  • 1st Year Analyst (205) $159
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (146) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”