KKR Credit Strategies Team - Any Info Appreciated!
I was wondering if anyone had insight into this team (Credit Strategies) at? Is an analyst here more of a portfolio analyst, buyside/investing type role, or more of a support position?
Some of the position responsibilities I was able to gather have been:
- work exclusively with the firm's credit platform, across their Leveraged Credit strategies, on everything from raising, marketing and structuring funds
- maintaining an ongoing dialogue with investors
- providing ongoing LP support
- understand the current portfolio, deal pipeline and overall market dynamics
- creating and updating marketing materials and quarterly presentations as well as drafting investor letters
Thank you in advance!