I recently came across a Land Acquisition Analyst position at a multifamily development firm and was wondering if any one could shed some light on this kind of role.
It seems a bit different from typical RE related Acquisition role and I'd love to learn more.
Thank you in advance!
Wall Street Oasis Notifications
Please tell us a little bit more about yourself to send you the most relevant notifications
Popular Content See all
- There has been a lot of recent discussion on these forums as well as in the media regarding the value of an MBA. As a longtime member of the community and someone who recently made the decision to pursue an MBA, I thought I’d share some thoughts.
You can see my full background story here:...+176 by CompBanker in BSCH
- I went to an interview and was asked to tell a joke. I told a simple one.
How would you respond?
Mod Note (Andy): See more jokes in this thread from 2017: https://www.wallstreetoasis.com/forums/interview-questions-tell-me-a-joke+37 by myPuppyVictoria in JOB
- Hi all,
Throwaway account to try and keep identity as anonymous as possible. Going to share my experience as I'm starting my BB SA gig this summer in a top coverage group, doing it coming from a non-target school with an average GPA (~3.5).
I came to school to study something...+21 by herzyherzy in IB
- I have heard on some threads here and in general that PE jobs can get stale and boring, of course every job has its shit days but the nature of PE is long term concentrated investing. Do you consider your job in PE interesting and intellectually stimulating?+20 by Wolfofgeorgestreet in PE
- Just curious. If someone wasn't worried about comp, wasn't worried about fast progression, wasn't worried about sector, just liked the work of PE and wanted to have the best lifestyle possible, which shops would you recommend? Do they tend to be clustered places like Denver, LA,...+19 by Making Gravy in PE
- Happy to report that with any luck I will be closing on my first house this week (thanks in no small part to the WSO community for the job that's paying for it!). Was wondering for those of you with homes (or apartments that are liberal with what you can do to them), what are your must...+18 by dr_mantistoboggan_MD in OFF
- I just finished reading the book Pedigree: How Elite Students Get Elite Jobs (Princeton University Press), which was written by Lauren Rivera, a professor at the Kellogg School of Management. She spent time in the recruiting process at several elite consulting/banking firms to research into how...+17 by Lloyd BIankfein in OFF
- What is the most memorable earnings call you have come across?
I remember one from Enron where the CEO insulted an analyst in response to a question about its cash flows.
JPM has some good ones as well given the temperament of Jamie Dimon. +16 by kyc133enydc in HF
Upcoming EventsSee all
- May24The 8th Annual Swiss Private Equity Conference - 5/24/188:00 to 6:00 EDT Zurich
- May24WSO Toronto Meet Up: Thur May 24th, 7:30pm, Paubers Pub7:30 EDT Toronto, ON
- May28Webinar: How to Prep for a PE Megafund Interview -- 9pm ET, 5/28/189:00 to 10:00 EDT Online
- May29Podcast: Pioneering investing, blogging and women in tech -- Joanne Wilson -- 5/29/1812:00 to 1:00 EDT Online
- May29Webinar: Hedge Fund Case - ITV, a European Broadcaster - Value Trap? -- 6pm ET, 5/29/186:00 to 7:00 EDT Online