I would like to know which postgraduate degree is better given my background and my interests: I am a Senior Aerospace undergraduate at Madrid, and I would to break into (strategy) consulting at London or Madrid (obviously, I prefer MBB but I think that Deloitte, Oliver Wyman, A.T. Kearney or a multinational company are a good start before entering MBB). I don't have relevant internships in the sector (I just completed an internship as an Engineer last summer), but I don't want to do a two-year program because of the cost attendance and because I prefer professional experience and then an MBA. The case is that I would like to know which of the following masters would be better for someone like me:
- London Business School Master in Management (1 year): networking, strong career services, nice campus but it doesn't make sense MBA after MiM?
- London School of Economics Master in Management and Strategy (1 year): more reputation than LBS, MBA option open after work experience, more interesting courses but does it place well? Is it well-regarded in industry?
Anyone who coursed one of the masters can share his insights? Thank you.
Financial Modeling Course
- Get An Edge For Your Interviews & Finance Career
- The Best (and Most Affordable) Financial Modeling Self-study Courses.
- WSO Members receive a 15% discount